Cpt 10 - Together at last

Inks POV

I woke up.  Today was that day, finally it was here! Today Error would be mine forever.  I hurried and got up.  I was just too excited even known the wedding was tonight.  I hurried got dressed and went downstairs and I saw PJ Coloring on the coffee table.  "Hi mommy!" She smiled knowing what day it was.  I knew today would be really busy.  "Morning sunshine" I said walking over to see what she was coloring.  She was coloring a elephant in a coloring book.  "So what are we gonna do today?" PJ asked.  "Well a lot of things we have to get your grandma's over here and your grandpa we have to go to the church and we have to make sure everyone is there oh there's a lot to do!" I said more worried than I thought.  The excitement lowered quite a lot the more I thought about it.  "Will Mr. Fresh be there?" PJ asked more interested if he was going or not than my wedding.  "Oh of course! He gets to hold the rings" I said.  PJ's face got bright at my response.  Error came downstairs.  "Heya" he said in a tired voice.  "Good morning" I said cheerfully. "Hi daddy!" PJ Said in a high voice waking up Error more.  "Well h-hello my p-princess" error said walking over.  He picked her up and sat her on his shoulders.  "So b-big plans t-today" Error said looking at me.  I nodded.  "There's a lot to do" I said.  Error smiled hopefully.  "Don't w-worry" he said assuring.  I didn't know whether I could or not.  Soon later Corra and mom came over and we all went to the Church along with PJ.  We saw a few people there already but it was only people like the photographer and what not.  I went into the back room where all of our dresses were waiting to be worn.  I looked at mine with beautiful lace and long sleeves.  It was a beautiful dress I desired to wear.  My mom wore it on her wedding.  I sighed if only dad was here, unable to walk down the aisle with me.  For once I wanted him to stop me or cry, I wanted to hear his voice again.  The thought only made me sad.  I didn't want to feel unnecessary pain especially on my special day.  As time passed everyone got ready.  Corra helped PJ change into her blue dress and lace on her shoes.  My mom helped me with my dress going over a lot of things.  "Remember wait until PJ is done before you walk and don't trip take it slow also you have to pay me a lot of money for this because it was very expensive" She rambled on and on as I made a long list in my mind only remembering half of what she told me.  She tightened my dress.  More and more people filled in as it got closer to 6.  Soon it was finally that time.  The music played and PJ shyly walked down the pathway dropping flower petals.  Soon it was my turn as I walked down the aisle everyone stood up and looked at me in amazement.  Error was probably most stunned.  I made my way down the asile  and finally I stood in front of him as my eyes glistened the priest began.  "Ahem uh we are gathered here today to join this couple in marriage" he started.  He continued "um Error do you take Ink as your wife? To love her through thick and thin?" The priest asked looking at him.  He smiled brightly "I do" he said.  "And do you Ink take Error as your husband to love and care for him?" The priest asked.  I breathed heavily feeling a hundred eyes stare at me.  I felt the nerve crawl down me like spiders.  I finally said "I do" and smiled. The  priest smiled and Error did as well at my response even known it was hesitant.  "Great!" The priest closed the book shut.  "Now you may say your speeches" he said.  Everyone looked at Error signaling for him to go first.  He got out a piece of paper and read.  "I d-didnt think this d-day would be anything m-more than a d-dream I had No clue y-you would be mine but n-now Ive realized you d-dont need to marry someone i-if you love them i-it proves nothing more than a t-theory because I f-felt you were my l-life once I saw y-you and I'm the luckiest m-man that your s-still here so if y-you dont believe I love y-you I do, I'd jump into the end t-the earth I w-would walk a million m-miles with nothing t-to find you I would r-risk my life to see y-your smile and I would w-walk away if t-that made you happy b-because its not what I w-want its what y-you want" he folded paper looking up as I covered my mouth.  I smiled.  I couldn't believe what he said.  The fact that I meant so much.  Everyone changed their gaze to me.  I got my paper and took a deep breath.  "Fear. That was all I felt for such a long time.  No one knew my pain unlike others  I hid my entire life away and locked it tight.  But Error found the key and found my heart through all of my mistakes.  And when I finally had the guts to kiss him it was memorable.  People say love isn't real people say that its a memory well if it is... Its my only memory and he showed me even  if you have had so many bad things it only takes one good thing to shine overall, fear has two meanings... forget everything and run or face everything and rise and I promise only one is good and Error helped me find it  ". I put down my paper and everyone stared.  "That was..." Error looked for words but he found nothing.  We looked at the priest who was ready to cry.  "Anyway! Uh may we have the rings?" Fresh came up and Error placed a ring on my finger and I did the same.  We held hands.  "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride" I looked at Error and he picked me up wedding style and we kissed. It was like a magical star like the night sky.  Something memorable and never forgotten.  It was different.  It was real.  It was a dream come true.

__________________________________________

OMG SO CUTE! I Honestly love happy endings OH WAIT DID YOU THINK THE STORY WAS OVER? Haha! NOPE there's more!!! Yay! Keep a lookout! See you soon!!!!