The Story

Long ago in a jungle named El Diablo, there was a boy named Cain. Now Cain was just like every other boy in El Diablo. He was a handsome young boy at the age of fourteen with short, spiky hair. The only thing that stood him out of his people was his scar. The scar was believed to be a curse by the sun god, Artepollo. The curse was made because of Cain's dad. He angered the god when he one time on a very hot day threatened to shoot the god with an arrow. Now Cain was a faithful servant to the jungle king, Posus. Posus was one day told by a sun angel of Artepollo of the holy prophecy of the gods.

The sun angel told him, "Beware, oh mighty Posus. For one day your servant, Cain will kill you and take over your kingdom. It's told by the gods that your time will come soon. Farewell Posus and enjoy your life while you can.

"Mighty sun angel, is there anything I can do to save my life? I want to live but I don't want to anger the gods. Please tell me what I can do! Please I beg you!" The king wept.

The sun angel replied, "I am dearly sorry Posus but there is nothing I can do. I was told by the gods that no matter what, the godly prophecy will come true." Just like that the sun angel disappeared.

After the conversation, the king wept for he wanted to live. Then the king had a sly idea. He planned to kill Cain in order to live his own life. He soon summoned Cain for he had a quest prepared for him. Cain was fascinated by the reward that the king was offering. The king offered all his treasures and even his own kingdom. Cain did not even turned down the quest for the reward was great. You might be asking why Cain wants this reward so bad. It's because his family is poor and have no home but only the trees of the jungle. He wanted to support his family and make them happy. He soon went to the king's palace for his quest.

"Kneel for the mighty king Posus!" Said one of the guards. Cain kneels down to show the king his faithfulness.

"Rise young servant," ordered the king. Cain rose for his mighty king without even thinking that the king will send him on a quest to kill him.

The king proceeded, "Now Cain, you are ordered by the gods and me to go obtain the magical amulet of Aprodena. Now Aprodena was a god until she angered the gods by announcing to one day kill the king god, Zusoeidon. The gods killed the goddess and kept her body in her own magical amulet. It is told by the gods that whoever wears it will become immortal and be god or goddess of magic and life. Now, I want you to give me the amulet and if you do, I will give you my entire kingdom. The quest is dangerous and you will have to ho to the island of Aprodena. Now, do you accept this quest and and becomge king of my kingdom?

"I do, oh mighty Posus," Cain said. Everyone gasped for they and Cain know that the island is guarded by the deadly golden dragon of Aprodena.

Cain headed out on his adventure to go to the island. He was thinking on his way of how he is going to get there if no man on Earth knows where the island is located. He stopped and sat on a rock to think of what he is going to do. Then there was this big shimmering light coming from the sky. Down came the God's of the jungle. It was Artepollo and his sister Alomis. Cain bowed down and greeted the gods.

"Rise, Cain. We are here to help you. I, Alomis, the goddess of wisdom am going to give you my knowledge, a magical sword that can kill mortal and immortal life, and a shield that can block anything that attacks it, " said Alomis.

Cain replied, "Thank you my mighty goddess."

"I, Artepollo, the god of the sun, am going to give you a blessing. You won't die if anything attacks you on your flesh but, if they attack you on your scar that I cursed, you will die," said Artepollo.

Cain replied, "Thank you mighty god, Artepollo but where can I find the island of Aprodena?"

"You will go to the land of the Asedonprotes, the beautiful daughters of Zusoeidon. Their mother is the goddess of love and beauty, Anaprote. When you get there, find the queen, Ahite. She will give you the directions to the island. I will set a dragon to take you to the island. Now, we must go to Opulablo for Zusoeidon will get angry. He hates it when we talk to mortals. Farewell Cain," said Alomis.

The two gods left and then a white dragon landed in front of Cain. He patted the magical lizard and got on it. The dragon and Cain flew off to the land of the Asedonprotes.

They then landed and the Asedonprotes greeted Cain and took the dragon to care for him. The girls flashed smiles and winks to Cain but Cain came for a quest, not lust. Cain then asked for the queen, Ahite. An Asedonprote took him by the hand and rushed him to the queen. She said that she is the daughter of queen, Ahite and that her name is Elizabeth. Cain instintly fell in love with her and wanted to be her husband but, he kept it a secret. He wanted to impress her by the time he becomes king.

Cain and Elizabeth then arrived at the castle. He bowed to the queen and told her that he was sent by the gods to ask her to lead him to the island of Aprodena. The queen said that he will first have to prove that he is brave, strong, and intelligent.

He was tested by being put in a maze with the ancient Cicoous, a creature who descended from a Minotaur and a Cyclops. He was tested for being brave by not being afraid of the creature. He was also tested for strength by killing the deadly animal. For intelligence, he was tested by finding his way out of the maze. This he completed and was rewarded Elizabeth to be his soon to be beloved wife.

He was then given a map to lead him to the island. He must go by sunset and follow the sun until he finds an island surrouned by fire and have a golden statue of a woman with a dragon. The queen warned him that the dragon is alive. She then gave him a magical bag and a helmet that can make him invisible. She also said that he has to cut the dragons head off and store it in the magical bag. After that the magical amulet will pop out of the neck and will be his reward. He explained to her that it is not for him. It is for his king, Posus. She then told him that Posus wants him to be killed. He knew nobody can survive the deadly dragon. He could not believe this and told her to swear it on her life. She did. The queen then told him to hurry up and go to the island. He obeyed and thanked her. He took Elizabeth and the dragon and continued his adventure.

Cain then saw the island and landed. Elizabeth was worried for her fiance and told him to be careful. He ran to the staue where the dragon was located. The helmet was already on so he then walked up to the dragon. The dragon looked around for he was suspicious about the sounds around it. Cain sneaked in back of the statue of Aprodena and started climbing up.

When he got the top he took out the magical sword, ready to attack the deadly dragon. The dragon sniffed the air and found out that there was an intruder. It slashed Cain off of the statue and breathed fire out its mouth. Cain quickly dodged the fire and took out his shield. Cain was coming up with a plan to kill the creature. He then thought of an idea and proceeded it. He ran up the statue and placed the helmet over it. The dragon was shocked and thought that its master disappeared. It got on its feet and searched for her. Cain then charged towards the beast and slashed its head off with all his strength. Golden blood started gushing out crazy. Then a golden ruby amulet hovered out the dragon and was placed around his neck. He then floated up the sky and was glowing with a golden aura. He felted like if he was the strongest human in the world. He is now a god.

He then returned to the land of his wife and gave the sword, head, shield, and helmet as gifts to queen Ahite. She was pleased of Cain's gifts and threw a big wedding for her daughter and Cain. Cain and Elizabeth were now husband and wife.

When Cain and his beloved Elizabeth returned to Cain's kingdom, the king was angry and sent guards to kill Cain but, Cain is immortal. Cain killed the guards and the king with the magic he was given. Now the prophecy was completed and King Posus was casted to hell for angering the gods.

After that Cain and his beloved Elizabeth lived happily ever after and named the jungle Jannle.