VIII

LEON

we spent most of the night (or at least up to 2am) listening to our spotify playlists and snacking on chips (and a little alcohol) while we talked about random things.

i open my eyes slowly as the light immediately greets me - making me want to die - so i roll over to face what i thought would be a teenage girl but is actually an empty bed.

"hey mumbles, there's pancakes downstairs if you're hungry." devon pokes her head into the room, grinning.

i send her a lazy smile back and nod as she closes the door.

once i'm decent, i head downstairs and the smell of warm pancakes floods my nose.

"hey, where are your parents?" i ask as i start shoving pancakes into my mouth.

"oh, they're out most of the time." she explains casually and takes a sip of her orange juice.

"cool..cool."

-

"leon, no, we can't buy the entire store. we're here to get a notebook and pens." devon says as i groan making an entire family turn to look at me in disapproval.

"but if we bought the store then we could kick out these fuckers staring at me." i say while glaring down the entire family.

"stop being such a grump." devon chuckles to herself, picking up a notebook and flipping through it.

the family eventually walks away as dev chooses her pens and notebook to actually buy.

"great let's go!" i say walking towards the exit before i realize that in this cruel world you have to pay for things.

i feel devon grab my wrist in an attempt to direct me to the registers but as soon as she grabs it, i'm already turning around (and ruining the moment).

"right. yeah. i knew that...let's never speak of this." i hang my head and start walking behind devon who is laughing her head off. "thanks for laughing at my mistakes." i roll my eyes making devon laugh even harder.

love my fake friends.

- guess what this chapter is!
SHORT AND SHIT like usual, honestly get used to it. at least i'm updating. :) srry btw i've been moving recently and it's v time consuming. but idk i'm in a good mood for once so here we are.

- NOT EDITED.