Chapter 4: Silly Gyu

She slept like a baby beside a pillow (gyu's arm), looking so sweet.

the next morning, she woke up hurriedly.

Aerri: omo! what time is it? (She look at her watch) AAAH! it's already 7:00 am! I'll be late! OMO OMO!! Aerri-ssi!! palli palli! you still have your 7:30 class. aigooo!

She had noticed that her oppa is not by her side so she thought he is now fine. Aerri quickly jumped off her oppa's bed, took a bath, and run downstairs. She saw her Sunggyu oppa in the kitchen, drinking water.

Aerri: Oppa, do you feel better now?

Sunggyu: Me? ne.

Aerri: you're not going to school? (while talking, she keep herself busy preparing for her school stuffs) ok, just take a rest here and don't force yourself. by the way, why didn't you woke me up? T__T I think I'll be late in school now. tsk! owkaay! I'm done. I'll be leaving. see you later. annyeong!

sunggyu just smiled, and looks like he is forcing himself not to laugh..

Aerri: waeyo?

Sunggyu: aniyo aniyo.. nothing.. go now, you'll be late. (And then he suddenly laughed softly)

in Aerri's mind, She is saying, "What's with him?". She was confused about why he acted that way. but since Aerri is in a hurry, she tried not to care. she then ran towards her family car and saw the driver cleaning the car.

Aerri: AHJUSSI!!!! why do you clean the car now???? waeyo? i'll be late in school >< eotteoke? palliiiii!!! I've never been late on my entire life. ahjussi pleasssseee pallii palliiii.....

driver: What's wrong with you? and why do you wear your school uniform? don't tell me you forgot that today is weekend? tss.. you don't have class every saturday.. 

Aerri: . . . . . . .

at the back of her mind:

Aerri: * >___< why didn't that bad oppa told me before? aish! daebak! it's so embarrassing!*

She didn't say any words to the driver ahjussi, instead, she turned back inside the house with a frowning face.

Aerri: OPPPAAAAAA!!!!!

Sunggyu was startled because of her very loud voice.

sungGyu: Omo!

Aerri: omo omo omo omo.. what omo? YOU!!!!!

sunggyu: hahahaha! wae? you found out?

Aerri: YAH! stop laughing! >X( AISH!

She ran towards him and hit him many many times in his muscles.

Aerri: AAAAIII!!!!!

sungGyu: Ah! Aw! It, ah! it hurts! Stoooop! >o<

and for the last time, Aerri hit him so hard with all her might, then she quickly ran into her room because of the embarrassment. She locked herself in the room..

sunggyu, on the other hand, was still laughing.

sunggyu: she's really cute, just like how a baby throw tantrums.

then sunggyu suddenly remembered something that stopped him from laughing and started to smile so dearly. he smile so sweetly.

sunggyu: *I won't forget that night*

he is referring to that night when Aerri took care of him.

*Flashback*
Aerri slept like a baby beside him. few minutes after that, sunggyu regained his consciousness. it's almost 1:00 am, and the lights turned-on again. as he turned his head on the right, he saw aerri sleeping while hugging his arms. he turned his self towards her direction. he just watched her sleeping. he gently fixed her hair that was covering her face. he observed aerri, her breathe, her closed eyes, her semi-pointed nose, her lips.

sunggyu: I never saw this girl like this before. why didn't I realized that she is really beautiful? . . . . . . . . . Ayyiiooo sungyyu stop. you're thinking nonsense. she's your dongsaeng...

so then, he just stared at Aerri until he finally fall asleep.

*End of flashback*

sungGyu: ah! must stop reminiscing. I'll just prepare for our breakfast.

sunggyu felt guilty on what he did awhile ago about aerri going to school on weekends that's why he decided to cook food for breakfast.

*cook*

*cook*

*done cooking*

sunggyu called Aerri but she didn't respond.

sunggyu: Aerri-ssi! c'mon, let's eat breakfast.

Aerri: . . . . .

sunggyu: dongsaeng-ah.. (then he went up to go in front of aerri's room) Aerri-ssi.. come here, open the door. let's eat together before the meal gets cold.

She decided to open the door and she went down with him. sunggyu talked to her with a sweet voice..

sunggyu: dongsaeng-ah. stop showing me your poker face. I'm not used to it.

Aerri: tss. at least I do not frown.

sunggyu: Ne. that's right. please don't be mad. mianhae.

Aerri: do me a favor first.

sunggyu: anything. but in exchange, bring back your smile, arraseo?

Aerri: deal!

sunggyu: what's it that you want?

Aerri: poker face.

sunggyu: what? you want me to show you my poker face?

Aerri: aniyo.. dance it.

sunggyu: is there even a dance for po...

.

.

.

.

. . . ker

. . . . . face

. . . .

Aerri: . . . .

sunggyu: . . . you mean . . . lady . . . . gaga?

Aerri: *nod* *nod* ^ ^

sunggyu: >___< do i have any other choice?

Aerri: none.. ;) ah wait. for you to feel more of your performance, I have that music in my mobile phone. I'll play it for you XD

sunggyu can't do anything about it. then the music played, sunggyu danced. poor sunggyu. he didn't know that while Aerri is holding her mobile phone, she do multitasking, music . . . . . plus VIDEO RECORDING :)))) she was laughing at him while doing all this.

Aerri: ah enough enough. hajima. let's eat now.

sunggyu: good thing you laughed. now, I feel less guilty. 

both of them were smiling while eating the wonderful breakfast sunggyu prepared. Aerri also noticed that it was her first time seeing her oppa so happy.

*days passed, her parents are already home from the said business meeting.

at school, their professor announced some event to be held this coming weekend.

professor: class, lend me your ears.. this weekend, we will be having a camping.

students: woohh.. that must be fun!

professor: it will take about 3 days and 2 nights, so let your parents know about this, they need to sign this waiver and please return this waiver to me tomorrow. ok?

DongWoo: Seonsaengnim, what do we need to bring?

and then your professor discussed every details.. finally, everything is set.

----

Korean Vocabularies: (Rough trans)

Palli = Faster

oppa = Brother (female use to call male brothers)

Wae(yo) = Why

Ne = Yes

Annyeong = (depending on the use)

Annyeong = (annyeonghi kyeshipsho/kashipsho) byebye

Annyeong = (annyeonghaseyo) Hello / Hi (Greetings)

ahjussi = Mister

daebak = (depending on the use) Awesome! Cool! Yeah! (used when something awesome or unbelievable happened)

dongsaeng = younger sibling or younger individual

Mianhae = I'm sorry

Arraseo? = do you understand?

Ani(yo) = No

Hajima = Don't do it / Stop

Songsaengnim = Professor