Chapter 4

Davids pov (again)

It's a Thursday night and Corrina and I are in my room. She speaks to me with laughter and looks into my eyes, I feel a spark and suddenly my mistakes return  and if your smart you can guess what happened.

*the next morning*

I wake up and my beds empty. Corrina must have left. I get outside into the lounge room and Alex and Dom are watching something on their phones.

"Dude your in so much trouble," Dom says. I grab the phone and watch, my jaw drops.

Corrina had uploaded a video from last night to YouTube. You guessed what it is.

I get a notification on my phone saying Liza texted me.

I'm so stupid. I guess I forgot the saying 'once a cheater always a cheater'. I'm sorry David, I guess
you'll never change and
You'll never be right for me.

I don't bother to text back. My life's ruined and this time I'm not a stupid teenager girl with mixed hormones.

Lizas POV

I loved David, he made this past year the best one yet. But I've realised who he really is. I'll never be able to understand what goes on in a cheaters head. But I do know some things like, how they like to lead you on and make you think you've found what love means but the end of all modern love stories are a horrible truth and never a happy ending. Not for me anyway.