Nothing true

"Nothing true." Gets me every single time.

The fact that when Hayley and Mikeal were battling it out in Hayley's mind or wherever it was, he had say some quite nasty things to her about Klaus. Which is typical since Mikeal hates Klaus. He even told her to get rid of the baby before Klaus does.

Now the reason when Klaus asked what he said to her about him and she replied with Nothing true gets to me is because, back in episode one Klaus did say to kill her and the baby (Hope). So when he asked and she replied with that, it showed great character development for the both of them.

Also why "Nothing true" gets to is because, Hayley was never wowed by Klaus, meaning he didn't have to buy her gifts, or give her paintings and try to be better around her. She lived with him and she saw the real him. She saw him at bad stages and still didn't believed he was the 'monster' Mikeal referred to him as.

Meaning Hayley sees the good in Klaus even when he is at his lowest points, she saw the good in him after all the bad things he have said and done to her. She saw the good in him and it made him smile after taking him by surprise.

Also a next thing in the beautiful scene I want to point out -I was gonna save it for a next episode but whatever.

Hayley asked Klaus why he calls Mikeal his father when he isn't his real father. It melted my heart because I've never seen someone asked him that. They always assume or whatever. She cared enough to want to know why and she didn't argue or judge him for his answer and it killed me with feels.

Klayley slays all, bye. 💕