00:00 am

Niall's PoV:

"¡Hola Senorita! Me llamo Niall y... y..."

It's the middle of the night and I'm struggling speaking the language I've been studying for 14 years! Why can't I just go to sleep? Why can't I speak properly first of all?!

I've been trying to revise on how to greet people for my work interview in Barcelona, Spain.

After losing in the X-factor in Simon's house I decided to pursue my career as a foreign interpreter. I'd never thought of it myself but since I am really fluent, well was fluent, and I love travelling and experiencing different types of cuisine, I decided that I have nothing better to do but have a job which involves: travelling, Spanish and my uppermost priority, food. The job description of an English interpreter in Barcelona fits the job.

I was actually hired by this agency to interpret meetings and sometimes be a translator guide for tourists, but I firstly have to know the place inside and out. So for the next six months I will be living in Barcelona with Romero my new housemate.

My room is actually not that small or not that messy, I need to take the dust off the knick-naks. My mum brought them for me from Ireland (the Pot O'Gold is my favourite one). I'm generally tidy though.

I stared at myself, 'It's the middle of the night for goodness sake Niall! You need to get to sleep! First impression counts!'

I am a good boy.

I listened to myself and followed the rules, mainly because I am really really tired. However, I didn't quite plan to do that yet.

I made my way through the golden arcs that separate the living room, to the light green painted hallway that was just about twice as long as my full arms' length. I was so magically tipsy at this point so I walked down the hallway like an injured seal making the mumbles of a drowsy hobo. Who knew learning could kill you?

Finally, after 10 minutes up and down the hallway I managed to pull myself together and get my butt into the kitchen. It was midnight. I remembered food. I was half-eyed walking towards the fridge, which was fully of nutritious, succulent, tender-crisp, juicy foods.

There were no actual obstacles except a mahogany chair, a food stand filled with pastries and anything with yeast in it and a trippable rug.

Niall! Wake up! Left, right, left, right! I apparently didn't know how to walk. I was sober but this was the worst case I've ever had of being tired.

The stainless steel fridge was two metres away from where I was until I fell, unfortunately forwards.

My bare face smashed against the sheer coldness of the fridge.

My blue eyes flashed open.

I never knew how cold that fridge was until that very moment. My face wasn't deconstructed but it was freezing! What's worse was that I accidentally waved my hand to the ice cube dispenser at the outside of the fridge enabling it to send sheer cold ice cubes and... it went in my tracksuit. Not only my face was freezing from the smash but my crotch was burning in agony as the coldness kicked in within seconds.

"Ahh! Ooo! Ahh! Ooo! Damn that's freaking cold! Jesus!" I introduced my tribal dance to the world.

Frieda's PoV:

"Vogue's Cara Delevingne presented to you by yours truly Kim Trista. This is the latest cover of Vogue. Kim, what would you like to say to those aspiring new Vogue photographers?"

I paused the Youtube video there. It was one of the most inspiring moment of my life.

My only dream of being a Vogue photographer.

Normal girls would dream to be a model but I simply just want to capture the sheer essence of beauty of other people and show it to the world. After a persuasive third interview with Kim Trista's PA and Vogue Paris HR Manager, I managed to get hired! I just graduated in London School of Fashion and tomorrow, wait, TODAY! I'll be travelling to Paris to start my job!

"Frieda Anne Hart, go to sleep for flipping sake!" Joanna's my roomate since first year. She's annoyed because she had to do her final exam again this Summer. She's the one of the many who didn't pass the finals, marked by Kim Trista herself suprisingly. She wanted our best shot of one of Calvin Klein Couture meaning not only we had to pay for the dress(es) but also hire a model.

It nearly costed £3,000! All worth it as I came second best!

Oh right, it's the middle of the night and I need to go to sleep. I don't want to get anymore eye bags! Remember Frieda, first impression counts so be happy, smile and fly.

FLY.

"Mum, I'm nervous. What if they sack me on the first day?"

"Oh honey go to sleep, you'll be amazing I promise." I was determined not to sleep. I don't really know why, but if I sleep I might forget my... I DON'T KNOW! My glasses?

The lampshade was on, it was dimly lit yet enough to wake someone up (ie Joanna). I don't really know what to do now. I'm still in London, my dorm is 13 metres apart only enough for two single beds and a desk.

My lovely rose pattern duvet that has a silk feeling awaits my return. It was a girly room I suppose. I don't know what to do. By the way, this I don't know what to do attitude is not the one where you feel lost or heartbroken, it's the I don't know what to do attitude in normal general terms. What am I doing?

I guess I just need to keep watching my idol and her magnificent works.

How am I suppose to top her off?

***

A/N

READ THIS (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT):

So as you can see, this is Chapter 00:00am meaning each chapter would be an hour of the story. The story would be based around one day so yeah, I hope you catch my drift :) ENJOY XD :3