A panic attack? 4

Jake Pov
    She fell back suddenly and I ran to catch her. I looked at her and picked her up (bride style) and ran out of the prison. I ran to the doctors in the pack house. They quickly put her on a bed.
----1 hour later----
The doctors told me she had a panic attack. They said she would need to stay in the bed for the rest of the day. And maybe longer. They also said I was not aloud to see her. I was sad at that. And worried. Sam, the doctor, was unmated and would be alone with her. But I had to listen to him any way.
  Sams POv
  She was pretty. But not my mate and was jakes mate. I walk in on her just as she wakes up. She shut her eyes and then opens them again. I walk over to her. As I get closer, she sees me and sits up pushing against the wall."it's ok. I won't hurt you. I'm Sam. I'm a doctor. " I say trying to sound reassuring. I grab the cup of water And slowly make my way to her. As I hand it to her, she shakes her head. "You need to drink. You are dehydrated and just had a panic attack. You are in the pack hospital. Which is in the pack house. Your wolf is hiding. She and you need water."
    Angels Pov
   My wolf! I haven't heard her in years. I wAnt her back. I grab the water smelling it for poison. That's what they used to do. Poison the water, make me throw up. After the inspection, I drank it down slowly. I was nice on my neck. I started wondering where the man from before went. "Where. Is. He?" I asked slowly. "He is at his house. You need time before you can go back." Sam reassured me. Ok. As long as I can see him again. Wait why did I want to see him? Then I fell back asleep.