4%

Emma's POV
I scrolled through my comments to realise that someone called Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson comment on my photo...what a coincidence they both are called Jack and me being me giggled at the thought.

I clicked on Gilinsky's Instagram and damn he's fine asf!Too bad he's got a girlfriend though..I kept scrolling down his feed and accidentally liked a photo from a few months back oh crap. I saw that they did music so I quickly typed them in google and clicked on the first song I saw 'Distance'...woah they're mint Jack G's voice is heaven and Jack J's rapping is mind blowing!

I decided to follow them both back while still listening to their songs. I also, search in Madison Beer to see what she looks like and wow I can see why Jack choose her but there is something I don't like about her,yet I'm not sure what. I shook off the thought and follow her even though she unfollowed me twice already,which is a bit weird to think about. I decide to go live on Instagram since I haven't done it in a while.

'Hey guys sorry I haven't been up to date with my live streams but hopefully I'll try to do one every week if I don't forget' I look at the comments to see people commenting 'omfg they're watching I'm freaking out' I was so confused,why are people making a big deal out of something.'Erm guys who's here I'm so confused right not' I say while letting off a slight giggle, I see people commenting 'Jack&Jack' and I just smile. After about being on the livestream for about 2 hours I decided to end up it and upload a picture to my insta