The first day

~ Cause I Don't Wanna Be A Playa No Mo - PnbRock ♛ ~

SEPTEMBER 2016

Malibus POV

I leapt out of bed full of hype. It's my first day in high school, I'm was stressed. I'm only 13 and I only know 2 people who are going to my high school. I opened up my wardrobe and pulled out a dank crop top that said 'slay'. I grabbed a pair of  black ripped jeans and put on my brown timbs. I grabbed my Jordan hoodie along with my phone and walked downstairs were my bag was. Putting my phone in my bag I had remembered I had forgotten to brush her teeth.

(After brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a messy bun + getting food)

I was finally ready to head out of the door. I lifted up my bag and walked out.

My new school was only 15 minutes walk from my house and I was excited.

Malaks POV

Omd. I messaged my girl telling her Icba for school and I wish she was here with me, she just left me on read. Im getting out of bed and I actually don't want to go to school today. Its my first day of high school. I got ready and put on my Robin jeans and a pair of blue retro 7s (Jordan) and then a plain white shirt. I dashed out of bed, brushing my teeth currently. I don't want breakfast today so I'm just going to go to school straight away.

I grabbed my bag and headed out.

Malibus POV

I've never been more confused in my life. The building looks so huge. Guess I have to walk in. I went upto the assembly hall and I saw this peng boy called Malak. He was a peng lightskin. My heart melted. 

After all de boring shit (assembly and introduction to teachers)

I met this girl called Nia, she is so nice. She's a lighty too. She is in all my classes and she is just great. Me and her were walking in the hall way and there was Malak, he looked soon ahsdhhgehfghfdfhfdhfvfv. He was with a group boys and damn they were cute but he was way cuter. He looked at me and Iman and I felt some sort of way.

Malaks POV

School was so dead. Ffs my girls being so annoying, she is getting angry for no reason, I actually cba with her anymore, Im thinking of leaving her. But Ill stay for a little more and see how it goes.

October

Malibus POV

Its been a month since school started and me and Nia made some more friends that are friends with Malak and some other girls. Nia and Malak have become friends online. 

I was walking down the hallway with Nia today and Malak was there with his friends and he looked me deep in my eyes and smiled. I felt so happy. He made me feel some special way. 

I am finally home and I found Malaks insta but I don't want to follow first.

I just ate dinner and came back and guess what I found ?!

Malak followed me.

I followed back.

30 seconds later while I was scrolling through my feed, I got a dm from his saying 'yo'. I replied with a simple 'Malak is this you?' and he said 'yeah, wyd.' and I just said 'noting wby' and he said 'same' and i said 'kaikai' and I told him that he's so different from what he looks like in real life. He's noisy loud and always misbehaves in real life and he's rude to everyone. Then he said 'I mean, if you don't think you should be talking to me then don't.' and I said 'i never said that' and he said 'you kind of did' and I said 'oh thats not what i meant and then he aired.

It was like 10pm and I decided to go through my snap feed and then I saw someone new added me, it was him. I put on my story after adding him back 'who wants to do truths?'. 

5 min later he messaged me.

Malaks POV

Today was shit as usual but there is this girl, Malibu. She is actually so peng. All the boys like her and say she is the pengest girl in the school so Idk if I have a shot. I was talking to her best friend and my friend Nia and she gave me her insta. I popped up but I don't think she feels the same. I wonder wether we have a shot. I mean shawty got me feeling some type of way.

Malibus POV

He just responded to my snap saying 'come on'. I replied saying 'you start' so he asked 'do you have a crush in our school?' and I said 'Yeah' then he said 'aha' and I said 'Do you have a crush in this school?' and he said 'yeah' and then we started asking questions about eachovers crushes and there appearances and then his clues sounded like me and mine sounded like his so I just built up the guts to say

'Fuck the games, is it me?'

To be continued...