Damn Him

Dave groaned as he stepped from foot to foot, not being able to stay still. His friend bounced around happily, giggling and eating his cotton candy.

"C'mon John I've had to piss all day call off the dare." He grunted, but said it with little to no emotion in his voice. John shook his head.

"Nope! You can go to the bathroom and piss now, with absolutely no touching tonight and you have to sleep on the floor. You've been so good all day though Davie!" He came up close to him and rubbed the side of his face, Dave barely nuzzling into his hand with a low whine. "Just a little longer, okay?" John may have had a cute face, and a nice demeanor, but that didn't mean he wasn't cruel. Dave looked at John from behind his shades and nodded slightly, John grinning.

"Come on, let's go to the water fountain!" The carnival raged on behind them now, screaming and squealing everywhere. Dave groaned and grabbed John's hand as John pulled him to the fountain.

Dave was practically done for, all of his brain telling him he had to go now. John ignored his pleads, however, and forced Dave to drink more apple juice.

Damn him and his bottles.

John looked to Dave as people were piling out.

:It'll take us five minutes if we run, eight if we walk."

"Fuck man I can't run I can barely waddle without spilling over here." John nodded and began walking casually, Dave stiffly waddling behind him.

"We can go straight to my room okay?" Dave looked at him, tears brimming his eyes.

"B-But I want to go to the bathroom." He choked out and John snorted.

"You'll be able to relieve yourself, don't worry." Dave bit his lip, then his face contorted into a bit of anger and palness.

Oh hell no.

When they finally got to John's house, his dad wasn't home, and his twin sister was out with Dave's twin brother, on a best friend date. John helped Dave upstairs, Dave sweating and tightening all of his muscles. He couldn't hold it in much longer before he knew his body would do it's job and help him relieve himself, I.E, he'd look like an idiot as he accidently piss on John and he knew if that happened,

He wouldn't be able to stop.

John dragged him to his bed. John took off all of his own clothes, and then Dave's. Dave winced as he expected to get laughed at for his semi. He didn't, then he looked. John had the same problem. His face turned red against his will as John took off his shades and dimmed the lights.

"It's not too bright is it?" Dave shook his head, not trusting himself to speak. John sat down on his bed, which had some different dark red sheets and a blanket on it, the pillows in the same covering. John pulled Dave into his lap and Dave squirmed, biting his lips to the point where it nearly bled. John rubbed at Dave's stomach and Dave groaned.

"You really gotta go huh? It's bulging out even..." Dave whined and looked at John, blush covering his face. John pressed the palm of his hand into Daves bladder.

"Fuck- John please I can't hold it please John let me go to the baa--" Dave nearly cried as a squirt of piss came out. Dave put his hands on John's shoulders, whimpering apologies.

"John i'm sorry please let me go please I-I'm gonna ruin your sheets." He sniffed, although tears were not yet falling down his face.

"I-It's okay Dave... Really, it is shh.." John tried comforting Dave, petting his hair. Dave whined as it just didn't stop. He tried stopping it but it just left him with a burning feeling in his bladder. John smiled when Dave was finally able to finish, dripping slightly as Dave huffed and put his head on John's chest. John giggled as Dave grinded his cock on John's stomach.

"A-ahaah" He moaned as his over sensitive cock rubbed against John. John snorted and stopped Dave, wrapping his hand around Dave's cock. Dave moaned again, putting his head in the crook of John's neck. He bucked up into John's hand, cumming shortly after. John groaned at his own hard on, but figured it would probably go away by the time Dave-... oh. He was already asleep. John sighed, he had given him a rough day so he figured Dave deserved a break.

"Love you Davie." John hummed to Dave as he fell asleep himself.

Words:751