Prologue 2

Black contained everything, even a nonvisible floor. A massive monster was standing in front of the tiny child. The monster had a maniacal screen face with cactus arms and flowing roots, six looped wires around the face and some kind of head with an outstretched sideways mouth. It then laughed a horrifying laugh that could make a military officer want to hide in a closet.

The battle started: Fire came and attacked the child from two large wooden bayonets. The human's shirt got burned but stayed determined to defeat the gigantic monster. White shurikens flew from its deformed head in circles. The human got hit but didn't give up. The FIGHT button appeared. The child headed towards it and pushed it. A pale red strike came and struck the monster, 1 damage. Cactus vines came and the white shurikens and friendliness pellets. This demon hurt too much and needed to be punished for this.

The monster faded away just to keep the screen head, but a black face. A light blue soul of patience appeared on its screen. Large toy knives started dancing around the small human, then the orange ACT button was dancing along with the toy knives. The child danced their way to the button, dodging the plastic objects. The ACT button let them "call out for help". The toys stopped where they were. An orange soul replaced the blue one on the screen, the toy knives disappeared to show green healing bandages coming towards the child. The bandages restored the human's health points, the monster appeared again, the fight resumed.

Black flowey bombs rushed to the ground, the child dodged most of them as they exploded, receiving little damage from them. Cactus vines targeted the child and many failed. Venus fly traps appeared, receiving flys that gave damage, then the FIGHT button appeared under the monster. The human ran to it and damaged the monster with a pale red swipe. more flowey bombs and vines attacked them, they got hit but stayed determined to defeat the demon.

The monster faded away to the black face. The orange soul of bravery appeared on its screen. Ginormous gloves traveled in circles to hurt the small child. ACT was in the middle of one of the moving glove circles. The human got into the circle with the button and pushed it. "You called out for help", a blue soul came onto the screen expelling the orange soul. The gloves were also expelled to show green healing flowers rushing to heal the small human. The small child's HP was restored to its maximum.

The demon returned again, vines and shurikens attacked but most missed. The screen face of the ginormous flashed with the blue human soul, ready to hurt. The small child readied themselves. Ballet shoes that were big enough to crush danced, the human child dodged under the adult-sized stars but unfortunately got hit multiple times.  ACT was dancing as one of the large ballet shoes, the child ran to it; "You called for help..." The massive shoes lifted up to keep the stars in place, they transformed into green healing music notes along with the blue soul which was replaced with a magenta soul.

The monster returned again, friendliness pellets formed in circles into the child before cactus worms bounced around, both hurting frequently. White shurikens came from the monster's screen face and attacked but few hit.  FIGHT appeared the human gave little damage to the gigantic monster, it roared a bit in pain. Finger bullets, vines and shurikens each took their turn attempting to harming the human.

The magenta soul blinked on the screen, everything disappeared. Gigantic floppy discs flowed up and down in lines with words flowing from one row to the other. "Ruin", "Murder", "Horror", "Trapped", "Destroy", "Despair", "Cruelty", Nightmare", "Sadness", "Hatred", "Slaughter", and "Doom" rode back and forth to kill. ACT came as one of the words, the child came to it, "You called for help..." Each word turned into a green word, "Love", "Luck", "Success", "Kindness", "Freedom", "Create", "Mercy", and "Relief", each streaming to cure the damage sent. A green soul replaced the harmful magenta soul.