KAYA

Ananya reads the file given by Kabeer. Sitting in front of her in his cabin Kabeer notices her reaction while she reads the file. After having completed reading, Ananya sighs.

"Sir mujhey lagta hai Mohit ko Naina se such keh dena chahiye. Akhir usne pyaar kia hai ussey",

says Ananya, annoyed after reading the file.

"Par Mohit shadi shuda hai",

points out Kabeer, still noticing her every reaction without missing a beat.

"Shadi shuda nahi divorcee",

Ananya rectifies Kabeer's error.

"To tumhe koi farak nahi padhta kisi ladki ko kisi divorcee se pyaar ho jaye to?"

"Kyu Sir? Aisa zaruri to nahi na ki ek shaadi ke unsuccessful hone ke peeche humesha ladke ki hi galti ho? Ladki bhi to galat ho sakti hai na?",

Ananya's eyes give Kabeer the indication, how much angry she is and also he notices that she is feeling drowsy.

"Tumhari tabiyat theek hai?",

Kabeer's question takes Ananya by surprise.

"Haan kyu?",

says Ananya, not daring to meet his eyes.

"Meri taraf dekho",

Kabeer forces her. Ananya obeys without argument.

"Kal raat ko late soyi thi tum?"

"Woh kuch kaam tha isliye"

"Kya kaam?",

Ananya reminds him of the work he allotted to her.

Closing his eyes out of frustration, Kabeer says,

"Tum mujhe message karke bol deti ki tum nahi pura kar payi kaam! Ye kaam tumse zada important hai kya?"

"Agar nahi karti to ap gussa hote, main nahi chahti thi ki aap gussa hon mujh par"

"Ananya...",

Kabeer fails to put his feelings in words.

Getting up, he comes to her. Ananya stands as she finds him standing in front of her, they end up hugging each other.