chapter 14

tomorrow was thanksgiving day. andrew still hasn't found harry, and harry is still staying at nialls place. niall loves having harry around, he missed his best friend.

harry's baby has begun to move and kick alot more, and harry's next doctors appointment is next week and he's too excited about it.

"harry you wanna go shopping for the food?" niall asked harry, while he was eating chips and lying on the couch.

"sure man. i'm down." harry replied, and went to put his shoes on.

once they were at the store, niall helped harry out of his car, and they both walked in.

niall wanted to get the turkey first before they go all sold out, so he let harry get the biggest turkey they had left.

after the turkey, the boys went and got some stuffing ingredients, mash potatoes, and some green bean casserole. you can never forget the green bean casserole.

once they got all the food, and some extra stuff, they went to the cash register, and harry picked up a magazine while they were waiting in line.

niall was just done checking out, when there was a voice behind the two. it said,"harold, is that you?"

harry slowly turned around to be met with andrew. face to face. harry began to tremble, thankfully niall noticed and pulled harry back from andrew.

andrew was a solid three feet taller than niall, so niall was also a bit afraid too, but would always have harry's back.

"look man, we want no trouble. just leave us alone okay?" niall said, not wanting to cause a scene.

andrew chuckled, and looked niall straight in the face. "i dont think so boy. harold is coming with me."

the clerk was getting annoyed, so he told all the boys to beat it.

a crash came from the lady behind in line, and thats when niall grabbed the bags with one hand, then grabbed harry's other hand and ran. harry was yanked by the arm and yelped loudly.

andrew was quick to catch on and started to chase after them, harry then let go of nialls hand, held his stomach and ran as fast as he could.

they threw the bags in the car, and drove off quickly, with andrew chasing the car. he managed to hit the back window, but then fell on his face amd watched the two drive away.

"thanks niall." harry breathed out, as they were both panting. harrys side hurt a bit, so he scrunched his nose and held his side.

"it's no problem buddy, are ye' okay there?" niall asked, sympathy clear in his voice.

harry nodded, "yeah, i'm good. let's just get home please."

"already one step ahead of ya." niall replied, and they drove home.