12.0

hii yallz! I told u that the book is completed but I wanted to make it to a happy ending! Please continue reading :)
//
- Bts travelled to Twice dorm -
*knock knock*
Hoseok : annyeonghaeseyo,anyone there?
*rings doorbell*
Momo walked from her room to the door. She saw hoseok standing there with the boys. She didn't even noticed but tears started rolling down her cheeks. She slammed the door but hoseok managed to hold it with his strength.
Hoseok : Momo-yah,wait!

Nayeon,Sana & Tzuyu walked out of their room to get some food. They were very shocked to see them. Jungkook managed to hold Tzuyu's hand with his strength. He pulled Tzuyu into a tight hug. Jihyo walked out of her room and saw what happened. She told them to sit down on the sofa and told them what really happened. Jihyo also didn't want to leave Korea as in her heart she has a little crush on Rapmon.

All : We'll speak to your manager & ask whether can we come with you guys!
Twice members : You would do that for us?
Bts members : of course!

Taehyung & Sana hugged each other and goes to same for Tzuyu & Jungkook, Nayeon & Yoongi and Momo & Hoseok.
- bts goes to JYP office -

Rapmon : annyeonghaeseyo, is JYP- nim inside?
JYP : ne,come in.
- opens door -
JYP : Ouh, its you guys. What is it you come for?
all : we want to ask for permission whether can we follow along with Twice to California.
JYP : and why would you would like to follow them?
Taehyung : some of us are in a relationship with them and we would like to protect them. Is that okay with you?
JYP : okay you guys can!
- exits the room -
Jungkook : hyung, u said that you liked Mina. Will then plan still continue?
Jimin : of course! But we will do it in here :) can one of you go to the nearest cake store and buy a cake for me?
Rapmon : I'll do it!

- walkes in to Twice dorm -

Yoongi : annyeonghaeseyo! Looks who's back with good news?
Nayeon : You guys manage to convince him?!
Hoseok : YASSSS
- rapmon running back with the cake -
Jimin : Mina, would you like to be my girlfriend?
Mina was touched that Jimin even bought a cake for her. Her answer is Yes.
Mina : Of course, Park Jimin :)
She flashed her gummy smile to him.

3 months later

Jin asked Dahyun out.
Rapmon asked Jihyo out.

The next day

bbytae & squirrelsana is online

bbytae : Sanaa, do you want us to fetch y'all?
squirrelsana: sure oppa!

squirrelsana went offline
bbytae went offline

Sana : twice! bts is fetching us so get ready :)

- bts arrived at twice dorm -

all : annyeonghaeseyo!
Sana : eh oppa, u said only to fetch us?
Jimin : we also came to help you carry your luggages!

- in the airplane -
nayeon : I am excited to go to California & be with you oppa!
yoongi : me too Nayeonie!