.~seven weeks before Mom's call~.

Hey guys!!! Thank you for the 1K reads I really appreciate your kindness. I'm gonna be sure to update more often, because honestly I have been doing a break and not been updating more chapters. I'm so sorry I just got lazy and I was reading stories in my library that I was saving maybe 2 weeks ago and didn't read because I was not in the mood of reading it. But thank you guys for voting this book and even reading! I was also planning of creating a book name "Story Book Covers", because I'm really into editing some story book covers and been practicing a lot. Also, I'm so sorry for some grammatical errors. Okay let's get the story started!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) POV
I went straight home and suddenly I saw Val blocking my way.

"Hey I also have to tell you something" she said while laughing.

"What's it Val?" I asked confusingly.

"You know you're so bad at lying" she said while winking at me.

"Wh-what me??? Why are you saying that I'm better at lying than you" I said sarcastically.

"Okay.... You said you're going to research about history?" She asked.

"Y-yeah??"

"See you're bad at lying, why would you research History when we are studying at Boyle and Oppenheimer Official Magnet School? You know this is a Science Technology Magnet you're studying right now. No History girl."she said while laughing so hard.

"Yeah why you're here? You were supposed to be with Parker?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Why would I hang out with him?" She said.

"But I like him though" she continued while frowning.

"Okay bye" I said while walking passed her.

"Wai-Wai-Wait!" She said while catching up to me.

"What now?" I asked while having an annoyed expression.

"Can I come to your house?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because I want to go there" she said.

"No" I said.

"Come on please... I'll buy you some pizza". She said while holding my arms begging.

"Nah I'm good" I said.

"Pleaseee" She begged.

Then my phone buzzed, I took my phone and Mom was calling.