#1

This happened to be drawn in 2016. It was a redraw of my old drawing in 2011. It looks so much better than before but I dunno about now. Wonder what it would look like if I redraw it again? Hmm.

I really can't believe how I can't draw a bow still and it's been over 5 years.  -_-

About old me: I was a dark and goofy child who loved to write poems. Been drawing since I was 5 and the only way I could express myself was through writing and drawing. I read a Grimm's fairy tale and started to like morbid stories. Received the book from a friend. I got into anime because of my sister and just love, love, loved the art style! Most of my drawings started off with big circular headed girls with 4 pointy fingers. They were abominations. Got into animation in my later years and shined the most in my group. I was creative and was more immersed in the projects than anyone else. I focused on making my own anime for motivation. I was a fast learner when it came down to art.
  Being in elementary and then in middle school basic art projects never satisfied me, I wanted to learn more so I looked towards manga books. I could never learn from them so I started learning on my own. I basically became a self taught artist. I started to lean into working with cartoons since my first episode of adventure time. I tried working with realistic art but was too complicated and out of my comfort zone.

That was merely a piece of me. I grew out of those things though, but cartoons and anime (also tragic stories) are still apart of me and I wanna share it with you guys. ^-^

Enjoy my art! ╮(╯▽╰)╭