I- New Beginning

I think their will be so many typos, so sorry. Please understand.

Im trying to create this chapter to be flamboyant and catchy so please just appreciate every effort i made. Thank you.

P.S. I am so busy this days so please forgive me if its kinda absurd.

-author

~~~

Sync John Greyson

Sync is a gay guy who lost his father after the tragic event happened when he was 10. His father may not accept the fact that his gay but still he learned to love his father.

On his birthday, He never thought his birthday gift was the death of his father. It is an agony that will never be recover. He is trying his best to be positive and wont let the hurt continually be felt. He want to achieve his dream so that his father and his mother will be proud of him.

After 6 years, he still can feel the ease of hurt of the tragic memory but it is not likely before.

But what if he will not be able to achieve his goals just because of his crush?

What if he met a guy who will love him for who he is?

Can he achieve his goal now, knowing that he had a new love once?

What if his crush came back and said to him that he regret too much?

Would he forgive or not?

You!

What will you choose, dream come true or happily ever after?

~~~

The first day of School year is definitely amazing.

Another people to meet, another friends to make and another memories to create.

Everybody is preparing for the going back to school, yet they we're so happy because they will meet again their crushes, best friends and boyfriends/girlfriends.

Despite from the hangovers and headaches that they get as they finally gotten through with their Long Summer Vacation, they were still excited to go back to school.

Sync, grade 10 student, black haired boy and black like coal eyes, is so excited on going to school.

"Mom, i gotta go. Can i use your car because my car was still under repair."

"Okay Sync, just take care my car. I still have work this friday and i need it. Bye"

"Bye mom. And mom, leave the spare key under the floormat in case you will go. Love youuu"

"Love you too son"

His mom kissed his forehead before he left. His mother treat him like a baby. Yet this is a way of loving her only son.

He took the key of the car on his mother's hand and go the car. He start the engine and drove his way to school.

~~~

As the boy arrived in school,he park the car on the parking lot and took his bag.

Going through the school gate, he immediately saw a new building painted with pale white and based by a dark green paint, a new library painted with a light pink inside and blue outside.