Episode 23

Lewella Llama Legend had surgery to have LEDs implanted in her forehead. She then hooked up a wireless system, so that interesting facts and pictures would be transmitted to the LEDs, so that anyone near her would have intelligent things to say to her.

But she's best known for what her husband, John Legend, calls her "smart mouth." She opines on how she had the audio from her forehead images come out of speakers that she'd had implanted in her teeth. She became quite popular, with crowds of people visiting her all day long.

But above all else, Lewella loved to tiptoe. She normally just tiptoed around the house, because the transmissions to her forehead couldn't reach outside the walls of her house.

A reporter from the local TV station stopped by to interview her, asking what she wanted to do next. She responded, "I'd like to expand the locations where I can tiptoe. Right now, I'm stuck in the house, because of the transmissions, and I don't want to disappoint my visitors, but I can't get out of the house. Not even a tiptoe outside. I'd ask people to just watch me tiptoe, and not expect to also get additional entertainment from my forehead, but I know they'd feel let down.

Little did Lewella know that Connie Condor would soon be moving next door, and she had holographic images projected above her wings. Lewella's visitors would soon abandon her for Connie, and Lewella would be free to tiptoe wherever she wanted. She would go on to become the first person to tiptoe nonstop across Australia.