Chapter47

Yein's pov

I'm now ready to head on our school.When someone hold my both shoulder and ride on my back.That closely make me fall on the ground.

"Yah!!! I'm not a horse!!"

I shout on Nayeon and slap her on her arms.

"Your so early" Nayeon

"I don't want to miss my first class"

"Ahhh....so smart" Nayeon

As she tease me.We are now walking to the hallway and head to our locker first.

"Aishhh...junior nowadays are so playful" Nayeon

As she point at the two boys who are running on our way.

They shouldn't be in our building,right?

"Let them be.They should enjoy their junior high life"

Then I saw Jungkook getting something on his locker too.

"I will go first" Nayeon

I just nod and let her.Then suddenly the two boys who are running earlier just bump at me.

"Omo....sunbae...sorry..." Guy1

"Sorry.... We're very sorry" Guy2

As they bow at me.

"It's okay...but next time don't stroll around here.Maybe a teacher caught you running on this building and take the both of you on detention.Go to your building...hurry up..."

I just let them and head to my room.Then our class start right away when the teacher arrive.

💗💗💗

When the lunch time come.I'm now spreading my thing on my desk and finding my wallet.

"Yah!!!what are you looking??" Eunbi

"My wallet is missing"

As I spread my things

I can't calm myself cause my picture with Minhyuk is there and my bucket list with him is still there too.I don't want to lost anything that is connected to him.

"Aishhh...it just money let me treat you" Nayeon

"I can't find it...and I have a extra money here"

"Then just buy a new wallet" Eunbi

I just stare at them and take my things back on my bag since I can't find it.

"It not just a wallet"

As I leave them and go to my locker and hoping that my wallet is there.

"Sorry.." Eunbi

As they run after me and follow me at my locker.

"Yein,let's eat first and after that let's find it together" Nayeon

"We will help you" Eunbi

"Really?"

I just stare at them and they just nod.We go to cafeteria and we saw Taehyung and Jungkook sitting in a table.We sit next to them.

Jungkook's pov

I was on my locker when I saw Yein is talking to a two junior high guy.Then I look down and saw a wallet but Yein didn't pick it up and just leave silently.I pick it up and open it.I saw a polaroid picture of her with Minhyuk.I was envy and jealous and I feel stab many times.I want to rip it but maybe Yein will think that I'm really bad.And I saw a piece of paper and read it.