Shut You Out ~8~

(Hey guys I'm in a writing mood so I decided to update. Even  though I said i'd update on 70 reads, im bored right now. Your going to be pissed at me in this chapter sorry.      

Listen To Song On Right Please ~~>

Nicki On Right btw ~~>

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY (forgot to say it, even though it was Friday)

~~~~~~

Recap:

I bolted up, shivering. It was freezing in my room. I noticed it was still the middle of the night. I glanced around and noticed the window was open. I don't remember leaving that open?

I got up and walked towards the window shutting it close. I was about to turn around until hands snaked it's way around my waist.

End Of Recap

~~~~~~~

~Chyna POV~

I started kicking and shrieking. The person placed their hand over my mouth to shut me up. I licked it, but the hand didn't remove from my mouth.

"Calm down girl it's me." I stopped fighting the person. He released me and gave me a cheesy grin.

"Tyga...h-how the hell did you get in my room! This is the second floor!"

"I..have a secret to tell you." He ignored my question. Tyga started slowly backing away.

"What is it?"

"I'm a vampire..." It was quiet in the room. He then ran in a inhuman speed towards me.

"See." He showed me his fangs then bit the sh_t out of my neck. I was moaning in pain then I hit the floor.

I'm dead.

(JKJK OMG I'm horrible.. okay here's how It really went)

I started kicking and shrieking. The person placed their hand over my mouth to shut me up. I licked it, but the hand didn't remove from my mouth. Dammnit I hate that Nicki is sleep downstairs.

"Calm down girl it's me." I stopped fighting the person. He released me and gave me a cheesy grin.

"Tyga...h-how the hell did you get in my room! This is the second floor!"

"You have a ladder in the garden and your window was slightly open." He explained. I nodded then crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why are you here." I knew I was asking a lot of questions, but how would you feel if a guy climbed through your window in the middle of the night.

"I wanted to see you." He wrapped his arms around my waist. He started to lean in, I didn't move because I couldn't. He had a strong grip around my body.

Seconds later his lips were on mine, I didn't kiss back though.. I pushed his chest back and turned my face to the side looking guilty as ever.

"I apologize. This doesn't feel right. I'm sorry for leading you on but I am not the girl for you. I have a haunted past and a terrible future. I don't want you getting hurt. I cant..I cant do this anymore." I couldn't look him in the eye.

"You don't want me getting hurt?" His voice sounded blank. He started laughing...now I was scared.

"Chyna your fu_king hurting me now by saying that. What do you mean 'you can't do this anymore'? And I don't give a damn about what happened in your past. I want to be your future, I want us to stay together.!" He was pissed. (Naw really...)