#4- Ultrasound

"We're gonna be able to see the little munchkin today!" Niall said happily rubbing my still flat stomach.
"Lets go then" I said opening the door.

******

After checking in we sat down in the waiting room. "When do we find out the gender?" Niall asked. "We have to wait until I'm at least 4 months pregnant Ni" I chuckled .
"Oh" he said.

"Y/n Horan" a nurse said. We stood up and followed her hand in hand. We went into a small room with an ultrasound machine. "Okay, so just lie on the bed and lift your shirt up " she instructed. I nodded lying on the bed and lifting my shirt up to below my breasts. Niall sat in the chair next to the bed and held my hand.

"This will be a little cold" she said squeezing the jelly on my stomach. I winced. "That's freezing" I chuckled. Niall and I both looked at the screen.
She moved the wand around my stomach and the baby popped up on the screen. "Wow" I heard Niall mumble. "So everything looks good , the baby seems to be growing at a healthy rate, do you want me to print pictures?" She asked. "Yeah, 4 please" I said and she nodded. I rolled my shirt back down and sat up. "That gel was freezing" I said making Niall laugh.
The nurse came back and handed me the pictures . "Thank you" Niall and I said before leaving

***on the way home***

"Why did you get 4 pictures?" Niall asked. "One for me, one for you, one for my parents and one for your parents" I told him and he nodded. "When are we telling our parents?" He asked. "We could go to Ireland tomorrow , just book the flights today" I suggested and Niall agreed.