creepy photos.

All I did to these pictures is adjust the brightness and stuff to make them clear to see. .. no Photoshop. There kinda pixilated from zooming in. I probably already put these on her but after the latest craziness it reminded me of these pics. When analyzing facial features it helpful to cover one sit then switch. This was when that really evil thing was still getting a free  body to hop into.. It seemed to be  inhabiting his left side. And using that eye to peer out occasionally. His nose looks weirdly crooked as well in this photo. Creepy as fuck to witness in person. This was before the purge. Being possessed or attached to something this dark and freeing yourself is a daunting task when yr just winging it.

 Being possessed or attached to something this dark and freeing yourself is a daunting task when yr just winging it

First day free of whatever that was

First day free of whatever that was..After gaining his  golden ratio and becoming facially even. Reinsouled as it would be for the time being.Anyone who has ever seen a open casket at a funeral will usually say... That looks nothing like the person who they were... Almost as if there soul is what makes you look like you like your body is just a spandex meat suit that you put on. If someone else put on that same suit it would fit differently. Reveal a different physique from within. So when someone is a open vessel and something jumps in or out... You can infact see the change immediately. So once that dark entity was finally no longer attached to him at that point is when I felt that "being possessed by a demon" as stupid and cheesy as that sounds was no longer an excuse for shitty behavior. Not that it was before but I could actually see it surfacing . I knew it would try to take over. And hey man I get it. U had that thing rotting you from the inside all your life poisoning every situation and relationship with everyone. I feel for you.. really I do. But sometimes people simply can't Control there anger and it's not a demon to blame... it's just a person being a freakin duchebag cuz they never learned how to act. And I no there's many factors that effect things. But there's gotta be that line that you don't cross. That moment when you are steaming out ur ears and still can control your actions. I don't care how many hurtful or mean or degrading thing someone says in the heat of a argument. That is no excuse to physically assault someone. And typically in this situation it progressively gets worse each time... As the agressor becomes more and more comfortable with escalating to that place. So I'm waiting right now to see if he got released last night or is staying in Rita through the weekend. They gave him a 7 day stay away order. I'm so over this pathetic being a victim of someone that doesn't appreciate or deserve a second more of my time.  And then EVERYONE has to say... Why don't you get back with Jeff. He's more your type bla bla. Like no really. I love him to death and always will but he also took it way to far. So no that's not gonna happen either. Like dose no one remember the fire thing from B4. ? I'm trying to move forward not back thanks.