29

Brynn POV

I wanted to go to Khalil's hotel because I wanted to be with my babies. we only have 1 day left in Chicago so Ima stay with Chanel tomorrow night.

I got the keys to Khalil's room took a bath and put on one of his shirts. i turned to tmz -my show!

They are at up towns Fridays with this couple. I stamp one looks just like Malaysia and Khalil. Hollup that's him....

First this chick comes to the restaurant an interupts, now she all up on Khalil drinking. I'm not bout to trip because he is gonna say the same shit. Ima wait in his hotel an Ima play it off but soon as we get back to Florida I'm going to ask him and if it goes south I'm leaving- we gonna take a break for some weeks.

Khalil POV

"Malaysia I have to go"

Why so so-on ?

"I have a wife to get to."

I'm right here baby!

Yo stop fxxkin with me. I'm leaving and that's it, I got the tip

Wait Khalil , can I still call you?

"Lemme think about that....no like shit!"

Don't be like that , I'll text you baby k?

Yeah ok.

I got this feeling that something wasn't right with Malaysia. I just need to get to brynn quick to explain some things.

30min later.....

At the hotel ...

I go to my room and I see .Brynn on the bed sleep. She looks so beautiful.

"Don't think that your off the hook khalil!"

Mann what did I do?

"You know what you did!"

I ain't got time for yo arguing and shit brynn!

I'm speaking calmly Kha-

*phone starts ringing*

"it better not be malayisa Khalil !"

Can I answer first damn!

I don't even know this number, this better be good because brynn will break my phone if it's Malaysia.

Phone 📞

Wassup? who this?

Kylia, member your ex before brynn? your babymama

Yea, what you pregnant? it ain't mine. I haven't seen you in 3years HELL NAWWW it ain't mines.

Yes it is khalil.

Now that I'm a basketball player with money you wanna be ALLL up on my grind with a damn baby that ain't mine. NAHH .

He looks just like you ! you need to get a flight to Atlanta ASAP or I will file child support

Ardd Ima go but we gone get a DNA test. I ont trust yo ass.

Khalil there's no need for all that! he's yours!

Bye.

End of convo

Brynn POV

Khalil told me after Chicago we are Going to Atlanta because he has to get a DNA test for "Kylia" and his baby. I don't think I'm going to go because I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday.

We leave tomorrow morning , thank god ! I wanna be home in my own bed!

Read and vote . !

Quick chapter