cold like ice

Once many many years ago they say it was the coldest day on earth so cold that bird would freeze and fall from the sky!
That very same day a woman, a pregnant woman was climbing up a hill. She rubbed her stomach and said. "I wish I could keep you in my tummy forever so you could be safe." she continued walking and saw a very sting house. The house was at the edge of the mountain it looked like it was about to fall.
As she was about to knock the door to ask for help she fainted. A women named madeleine opened the door. She saw the woman on the floor and dragged her in. She set her on a bed and waited for her to wake up. "How lo lovely a dead bird in your hair and it seems like your soon going to have a little bird if i'n not mistakeing." madeleine said. "Do you want anything to eat or drink" asked madeleine. The women nodded "no."you can't give birth in an empty stomach." Madeleine said. Then minents later the women gives birth to a boy named jack.
madeleine hold the baby and sees if it's ok. madeleine Shakes the baby. "His heart is so hard!" madeleine said looking at the women. "Hard like gold?" the women asked. "No hard like ice" said madeleine taking a pause.

 "No hard like ice" said madeleine taking a pause