1

Harry.
7th May 2014, 9.38 a.m
Worcestershire, UK

I said my vows. He said his. We exchanged rings. Did the same traditions from both family cultures and soon enough, pronounced as both husband and wife. We both hold each other for a second before kissing each other's lips. I smile through the whole kiss and held his jaw like it's my world.

"I'm so inlove with you, Margo Houise"

"I'm so inlove with you, Harry Styles"

We ran down the aisle and stopped at the end of the aisle before opening the door. "Congratulations!" they all yelled as they threw rose petals all over us. "Let's go" Harry whispered in my ear and grabbed my hand in his. I nod my head and we walked down the stairs of the church before walking to the car. "Before we go, I have to do this" I said stopping Harry in his tracks.

I smiled to the crowd and wiggle the bouquet of flowers in my hand. They gasped and crumpled together. I turned around and closed my eyes. I took a breath before throwing it over my head. I heard some cheers and squeals, I open my eyes and turn around to see my one and only little sister catch the bouquet.

"Oh no, looks like Rosie is getting propose next year! " my mom said which made the crowd laughed. Nelson went beside Rosie and kissed her lips before hugging her. "Let's hope" he said and Rosie smiled. I feel a tug on my arm and I turn around. "Let's go" Harry smiled. I nod and waved them before squeezing into the car. "Why did you have to wear such a puffy dress?" Harry chuckled.

"I just want to be a princess on my day! " I said as I kiss Harry's lips. "You don't have to. You're already the Queen of my heart" he said as I let go.  "So cheesy" I giggled. "I know" he giggled too. "Gosh, I love you" he said as he held my cheek. I put my hand above his and nod my head. "I love you" I said.

~

"Congratulations on the wedding, Margo! " Josie, my cousin, said as she approached me. "Thank you" I smiled and hug her. "I hope we can catch up soon" she said before strutting  away. I waved her and look around.

All of my love ones are gathered here. Celebrating on my happiness. My wedding day. The day I say my vows and promised to god, I'll be with my soul mate until I die.

"Hello Mrs. Styles. How about a dance with Mr.Houise?" Harry came wrapping his arms around my waist. I turn around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Why not?" I smirked as we move to the rhythm of the music. I smiled as Harry stares into my eyes. My gown swiping over the floor as Harry moves us around. I grinned as he starts playing with the laces of my dress.

"It feels amazing" he said.

"What?"

"This. Us."

"Why?"

"I can now finally call you mine. Literally"

"That's cute"

"Look, if I ever hurt you in any way, ever. Leave my butt alone. No matter how much  I beg for your love again, if I ever hurt you, leave my ass. Find someone better."

"Why all of the sudden, Harry? " I scrunched my eyebrows.

"If I can't treat my love the right way, might as well be left alone unloved" he shrugged.

"I'm sure you wouldn't have the heart to hurt me in any way possible, and I'm positively sure I can't leave your ass alone. It's too much " I said

" I know, just saying" he shrugged and smiled.

"Now, how many babies were you wanting? " he chuckled

"God, Harry! Seriously?" I laughed.

"Just playing babe " he said as he tap my nose.

" I love you"

"I love you"

"No, I love you more"

"Fine we love each other equally"

"Fine"

"Stop flirting with me, Mrs. Styles! "

" I am not. Mr. Houise" I chuckled.

Harry laughed a bit before tightening his grip on me. I smile and nod my head. He nod his head too and leans in. I smile and close the space between our lips.