Best For Each Other | Peter Parker

Requested by: katherynhanegan

Y/n's P.O.V

I felt the sun rays penetrate through my shiny window and onto my eyes, feeling the slightest bit of warmth on my face. I got up from my cozy bed, taking a few more minutes to realise that I have to go meet Peter at the train station for a late lunch, my little Spidey-Boy. A smile slowly formed on my face as I kept thinking about him. I stretched out my arms like I was reaching for the ceiling and forced myself to pull away from the most powerful magnet ever. Also known as my bed.

~ 3:40pm ~

I got changed, grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out of my apartment block, feeling the cold air hit my face and slowly freeze. I walked down the streets of Queens, I trotted towards the closest coffee shop and ordered a hot mocha. The warmth from the cup connected to my hands, making the heat grow and spread across my body. I could feel the warmth travelling down my throat as I took a sip. Delicious!

I continued walking until I saw Peter sitting down at a bench near the train station, legs wide spread and looking down on his phone. "Peter!" I yelled out, slightly walking faster than my normal pace. He looked up at me and gave a small smile. "Hey y/n, shall we go now?" He gave out his hand and I gladly accepted it. For some reason, his enthusiasm wasn't as energetic as last time, but I decided not to talk about it and just think about our day.

We hopped on the train and discussed our plans for today. "So I was thinking maybe we could go eat pizza and then the cinemas? And if you want, we can get froyo even though it might be too cold" Peter looked at me, I smiled and nodded, agreeing to his suggestions. He smiled and got a hold of my cold hands, warming them up like a fireplace.

~ 4:04pm ~

As we got off the train, snow gracefully floated down and majestically touched the floor, I could feel the coldness of the white substance as it came in contact with my nose. Few minutes after walking in the white-powdered streets, we found a fancy pizza restaurant awaiting for us. We were seated near a warm, cozy fireplace that pushed the heat towards us, giving us the feeling as if we were at home. We both ordered our own pizzas; pepperoni and Hawaiian.

The food was placed beautifully in front of us, I got out my phone and took a photo of it, it looked delicious! "So I was wondering, if you would like to watch the movie, 'Fate and the Furious', it starts at 5:20pm" Peter questioned and raised an eyebrow as he looked at me. "I'd love to watch that movie! It sounds like an awesome movie." I answered as I bite into my excellent pizza.

After Peter insisted on paying for our food, we walked and talked together, side by side down the street. I never want this moment to end. "You know Peter? You're literally the only person that makes me happy." I proudly spoke as I wrapped my arms around his arm, hugging and smelling him makes me realise that I'm not alone.

~ 5:08pm ~

We walked towards a frozen yoghurt shop and we got a large cup each, filling it up to the top with yoghurt and toppings until it looked like something from Sugar Rush. Peter again paid for everything, even though I was completely fine on paying for both of them. Peter is such a sweet gentlemen, making sure that I'm happy. We ate some froyo as we watched the sunset from the beach slowly sink into the water.

"Let's save some froyo for the movie, how does that sound?" I faced Peter as he gave me a tiny smirk. He nodded and paid AGAIN for the tickets, I feel so bad for spending his money. "Peter, honestly, it's okay. I can pay for my own ticket. I don't want you to spend everything" Peter stopped me from reaching my wallet in my pocket and wrapped his hands around my right arm. "Please, let me" He quietly whispered to me and handed his cash to the cash register. We walked into cinema 7 and found two seats in the centre, perfect! We sat down as the theatre dimmed the lights.

~ 2 Hours Later ~

I walked out of the cinema, full of excitement after the movie ended. I spun around and looked at the blanket stars, "That movie was amazing!" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. "Should we go for a walk? To calm ourselves down?" He questioned and I agreed, so we started to walk to the closest park.

After many steps into the park, I felt a lot more relaxed, and that movie was intense! We stopped at a bench and decided to look at the shining stars above us. We sat relatively close to each other. There was silence, not a single car was making any noise. "Y/n, there's something I need to tell you." I turned to face Peter, "I'm listening".

"This is really hard for me to say this, I want to

"This is really hard for me to say this, I want to...but I don't at the same time" Peter, lifted his hoodie, covering his face. "What do you mean?" I caressed his cheek and he placed his hand on mine. "There's a lot of crime going on here and I think it's best if we break up. Not that I want to but, I just feel like you'll be safer without me, I don't want anything bad happening to you. Please don't be angry with me" I felt a tear drop onto my hand as those words escaped from his mouth. "Why would I be angry? It's what's best for each other, right?" No anger was represented in those words, I wasn't mad. As a matter of fact, I think it's best if we do.

Peter removed his hoodie and looked at me, "Y/n, I love you so much, I'm glad we didn't take this the wrong way" He wiped his tears and came in closer for a kiss. His lips fitted mine perfectly like a puzzle piece. One day, I'll miss the warmth of him and might not be with him as much. Even though we broke up, I will never stop loving him.

Author's Note: Finally, another Imagine done and ready! If you guys have any other Imagines you'd like for me to write, please message me instead of writing it in the comments section. It will be easier for me. Also, thank you guys so much for reading and voting this book! It means a lot to me! Hopefully a new Tom Holland Imagine will be made soon! Bye XX