Chapter Eight

Suddenly, it felt like only him and I were the only one's dancing. Everyone seemed to have disappeared. i got lost in his ice blue eyes only seeing love in them.

"Xavier" I whispered.

"Sunshine" he smiled.

"Is that really you?" I sad and he spin me around then brought me closer to him.

"Yes."

"But, your dead" I said and laid my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. I know its him, I can feel its him.

"I'm not" he said bringing my head up to meet his eyes.

My heart started to race, and I started feeling warm, but it wasn't because of Xavier. My eyes felt heavy and the world was starting to spin.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Take me outside" I gasped for air. I felt out of breath, weak, I could verily walk. I suddenly  fell to the ground when we got outside of the party room.

"Dayanna!" Xavier said, "Are you okay?!"

I closed my eyes, can't breathe, can't breathe.

"Dayanna, what happened?! Are you okay? Speak!?" I heard Riley's voice and several other footsteps. "Xavier?! What did you do to her!"

"There's nothing to see here, go back inside, please" I heard my cousin say.

"I didn't do anything. We were dancing and she suddenly got like this," I felt someone pick me up, "Where is her room"

*Gasp* Can't breathe, can't breathe, world slipping.

"She can't breathe!" Eliza.

"Wheres her room!"

World spinning, slipping. *Gasp.*

We walked in a direction. I heard a door open, foot steps, talking, door slam shut.

"We need a doctor!" Rayven said.

"Doctor can't help her" Xavier said.

World slipping- darkness...

3rd Person POV

Dayanna stopped gasping and struggling. Everyone stopped arguing and looked at her.

"We're calling an ambulance!" Rayven said grabbing her phone and dialing 9-1-1, she walked outside.

"Do you thinks its because-"

"No, its not suppose to happen just yet" Eliza said cutting Riley. She closes her eyes, her hair started to float around her and her eyes glow. Nobody was surprised. "She's blocked, someone...I don't know, I can't cure her" panic was in her voice.

"Whats happening?" Kat said walking in the room.

"Kat! How did you not see this coming!?" Riley said.

"See what? I just saw us having a good time!"

The lights in the whole building went out, everyone stayed silent. It was so dark, nobody could see in front of them.

"This is all your fault! Why did you have to come back Xavier!" Eliza said.

The lights flickered.

"What was that?" Riley asked. They all heard a crash from outside and the door opened to reveal several shadows. The shadows came in and grabbed everyone, everyone except Kat and Day.

"What is freaking happening here? Kat your working with them? Why? This- you saw them coming didn't you? You filthy backstabber!" Eliza screamed.

"Why would you do this to Dayanna?" Xavier asked looking at Day where she was, looking asleep and peaceful.