21

jungkook and hoseok had made their way back to the dorm that was once hoseok's home. the reason being was that seokjin had called saying they was having a meeting with their manager at the dorm.

seokjin was stood at the door waiting for them both, he instantly pulled the couple into a hug "are you two okay?" they both nodded in reply before seokjin let go of them and spoke again "everyone is waiting in the living room, we didnt wanna start the meeting without you both being here"

with that the 3 of them walked into the dorm and into the living room, seokjin sitting next to namjoon, hoseok and jungkook taking their seats on the sofa next to the namjin couple.

the manager sighed before looking around at all of them "okay, so we have a choice to make.. you all either break up the band or carry on as bts" of course yoongi was the first of the 7 was first to speek up  "i wont carry as bts if you dont allow hobi back in" all member nodded in agree expect from hoseok.

the manager spoke up again " thats why i asked for hoseok to join us" jungkook and hoseok looked over at the manager with a confused expression showing on their faces "hoseok, we want you back in bts. maybe my decision to make that story wasnt a great one. we were worried that you'd get a lot of hate for being in a same sex relationship.

their manager sighed and continued speaking " we really want you back in bts, as its not the same without you. i hope youll accept this because i am truly sorry, but after seeing all the member come out so they could support both you and jungkook, we've seen that fans are more then happy that you guys are in relationships with one another and im happy that army has accepted all of you" he smiled, these boys were like his sons to him so he cared about them alot, all seven of them. he hated that he was made to tell hoseok to leave, but his so proud that they all came out with their relationships. but what really warmed his heart is that the armys were so accepting of them and not only that but most of the armys wasnt even surprised by the news.

hoseok hadn't spoken and jungkook squeezed his hand and gave him a small smile, which he returned before looking up and around at all the members and then finally at their manager "ill come back... ive missed being apart of bts" their manager smiled and nodded " hoseok welcome back to bts. ill arange for someone to pack your things and bring them back here " and with that he left.

taehyung jumped up and put his arms out " group hug!" jimin instantly got up followed by yoongi "my boyfriend everyone..." which everyone laughed at all of them getting up and joining in the group hug.

seokjin grinned "i'll cook us a food and cake to celebrate hoseok being back in bts!" they all grinned sitting back down and catching up with each other while started cooking with little help from namjoon whom would probably start a fire in the kitchen.