Chapter Thirteen: That Boy is Mine, Along With the Chicken Nuggets

This chapter is kinda long so fasten your mother fucking seatbelts and enjoy the ride. Too aggressive? Sorry not sorry. Enjoy ;))♡

Camryn's pov

"Okay, we need bread, milk-" Brian said, reading a list of groceries as he stopped the shopping cart. I looked around in boredom to see if there is anything interesting or fun to do but I highly doubt that considering we were at Walmart.

"Cheese, salt-" "Nutella!" I squealed, interrupting Brian before running up to a section of Nutella. Literally jus Nutella, the big jars, the small jars. All the things.

"My precious." I whispered as I stroked a couple jars of Nutella. "Camryn-" Brian groaned. "Shhh." I said, holding a finger across my lips and closing my eyes. "Let's take this to the bedroom." I whispered to the Nutella as I grabbed about seven Nutella jars. And no, not the small jars.

I held the jars in my hand and one slipped out of my hands and rolled onto the ground. "No!" I screamed, picking up the Nutella jar. An elderly couple gave me a strange glare as they strolled past me.

"That's too expensive." Brian said as we walked to a check out center, pointing at the Nutella jars in my arms. I groaned as I placed one down where the candy and stuff was. Brian raised his eyebrows at me. "It doesn't go there." He muttered in annoyance.

•••

"Woah where did all this Nutella come from?" Nick asked as he rummaged through my kitchen cupboards. "Yesterday." I sighed, throwing myself onto a chair at the dining table. Nick pulled out a jar and wiggled his eyebrows at me while throwing me a spoon.
Yes, I eat Nutella with a spoon.

He pulled out another spoon for himself and walked over to me, placing down the jar of Nutella in front of me. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked sliding into a chair next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and nodded. I closed my eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist. A smile grew on my face and even if my eyes were closed, I could see a smile growing onto Nick's face.

He has a perfect smile, and his teeth are so freaking white and I don't know how it's possible. I swear he can grow flowers with his smile.

We hopped onto the couch and dimmed the lights. "What are we watching?" I asked as I cuddled with all the blankets, leaving Nick with barely any.

"If you give me some blankets I'll tell you." I knew he was joking but I made a pouty face. He laughed, tilting his head back the way he always does.

"I'm kidding, princess. But we're watching 17 Again." He said. "Ooh!" I shouted, laying my head down on his chest. "Zac Efron my smoochy bae!" I teased. "Save some for me." He frowned dramatically. I laughed and Nick laughed along.

"That movie gets me every time." I sniffled as I wiped a year from under my eye. "It's okay princess. When you're an adult, you'll never fall off a bridge into a portal of water making you turn seventeen again." Nick chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist in back of me as I stood in front of the open fridge, looking for a meal because hey, why the hell not.

"There's no food and we just went grocery shopping." I groaned as I shut the fridge. "McDonalds?" Nick smirked. "You know me so well." I smiled, wrapping my arms around him as he hugged me back, showering me with kisses as I giggled.

We hopped into Nick's bootiful (yes, bootiful) car and drove to the nearest McDonalds, which also had a play place. Amazing.

"What would you like, my princess?" Nick asked as he tapped his fingers at the counter as we stood at the front of the line. We were now inside McDonalds and the line was so damn long, it was unbearable.

"Two-hundred million chicken nuggets and fries!" I shouted as I raised my hands up in the air. "Hallelujah!" I shouted, praising my hands together. "She's a keeper." The cashier whispered to Nick, making him laugh.

"Not like I would let her go in the first place." Nick smiled, earning a few 'Awwww's' from the people in line behind us. My cheeks fluttered a deep red and I wrapped my arms around Nick, kissing his cheek.

I let go of him and whispered into his ear. "I'm gonna go find us seats." He nodded and I walked off to an empty booth not far from the line. I waited for Nick as I looked up to see a girl wearing a hot pink mini-skirt with a matching strapless crop top enter the restaurant. Her hair was curled into big bouncy curls and her hair was a platinum blonde.

She walked up to Nick and stood next to him.

Oh hell to the no.

I saw her talk to him and watched Nick chuckle nervously, annoyed from her presence. The cashier shook her head in disappointment and scrunched up her nose in disgust.

I finally lost my shit and walked up to Nick. The cashier grinned sheepishly and nodded at me. I cleared my throat as I stood behind Nick. "Princess!" Nick said in releif, making the cashier laugh silently as he intertwined his finger with mine.

"This boy," I said to the girl with bouncy curls, pointing my finger at Nick,"This is mine. This is allllllll mine. This boy is mine, along with these chicken nuggets." I said, pointing to the tray of food the cashier suddenly placed on the counter for us.

The girl with curls gave me a glare and mumbled something under her breath before storming out of the restaurant. Me and Nick busted out laughing and grabbed our tray of food and walked to our booth.

"My girl going all out there." Nick wiggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes and planted a kiss on his face.

________________________________
_______________________________________

Goals I wish I had a man like this *sigh* I'm gonna go now...hehehe

And also what I updated twice today what what?

Have an amazing day/night you deserve it and you're hella amazing and hella beautiful and hella fantastic and hella worth it and if no one sees that they can go poop themselves =P love you all so very much :))♡