All Might Arrives

"I have these sheets to help you plan for your future but...."

Whatever time and work the teacher put onto these sheets was soon a waste as he just threw them up with a smile.

"Your all pretty much aiming to be heroes right?"

The class erupted in cheers and could be seen showing some.... unique quirks. All except 3 students. Can you guess who?

"Yes yes, you all have amazing quirks! No using them in class though."

Through the cheers, an arrogant voice spoke out. "Sensei, please dom't lump me in with these extras." The class turned to Katsuki, shouting denials while Katsuki just looked like he was really enjoying it.

"All you extras can just shut your mouth!" He yelled back at them. The teacher inspected a certain piece of paper. "Bakugo's going to U.A. high huh." At that, the class changed their angry looks to looks of shock. A certain rosette was fast asleep showing how little he cared. Izuku though was far more nervous now that he knew Katsuki was going to U.A. high for some reason.

"U.A. high? isn't there only a 0.02% chance of getting in?" Some random classmate wondered aloud. "And this is exactly way you guys are only extras." He jumped from his seat to the desk and posed. "I aced the mock test for U.A. high. I'll be the only person who got into U.A. from this school. My name will be inscribed in the history books AND I WILL SURPASS ALL MIGHT!!"

At the words 'surpass' and 'All Might' the bubble coming from Natsu's nose popped, causing him to wake up. The class could only stare oddly at the only boy who could sleep through Katsuki's rant and their cheers.

He looked around groggily, before setting his eyes on Katsuki, who glared right back at his half awoken look. The rosette blinked. He rubbed his eyes before just staring at Katsuki. He looked to the teacher in confusion. "Oi teach, is the walking firework in his right mind? Why's he standing on his desk and actually look like he's ready to play the part of his nickname? The hell happened while I was asleep?" He asked dumbly.

The class just laughed their asses off at Natsu's remark about 'the walking firework.' Even Izuku couldn't help but crack a smile, while Katsuki was just seething in anger. The teacher looked curiously at another piece of paper in his hand. He was about to speak but got interupted by the explosive teen.

"Like it matters now extra. Your probably going to some stupid school for nobody's like the nobody you are!" Natsu tilted his head. "But I thought you were planning on going to U.A. like me and Izuku." The green haired boy twitched in his seat while the whole class froze and turned to the boy.

They laughed harder than Natsu's insult to Katsuki. Natsu narrowed his eyes on the class. Just when he was going to step in, Katsuki slammed his hand on Izuku's desk with an enraged look on his face and blew it up, causing Izuku to fall on his butt.

"Don't joke around with me Deku! Your a quirkless nobody so how can you stand in the same ring as me? HUH!?" Smoke was coming out of Katsuki's hand and if looks could kill, Izuku would've died ten times already.

Izuku started backing up against the wall while waving his hand. "N-no, your w-wrong Kacchan. It's not like i'm trying to compete with you and besides..." he trailed off and looked to the ground. "It's been a dream of mine since i was a kid a-and you never now unless you try." The class could be seen behind Katsuki glaring at Izuku along with the explosive teen.