Past

I'm posting this because I promised starscream I would.

My past

My past was pretty well. Strangely for a decepticon.

Anyway.

I never met my carrier or sire.

According to my grandsire they decided they wanted to explore the universe so as soon as I was created they dropped me off at my grandsire's place and left.

So growing up with pops wasn't that fun but it was home.

Anyway, day by day I would be cleaning and watching my grandsire as he did his back ally thing. Selling.

'Course I never called him grandsire. Just pops or old mech.

The thing that I remember most was every time before it was time to recharge he would always tell me "if I pass away in recharge, you know where to find me"

First time he told me that I almost cried.

But cycle by cycle he'd remind me to be brave.

One day he did pass away in recharge.

I went I to his berthroom because he was late. "Pops wake up" I kept calling out. I yelled at him and screamed that he would be late.

Then it hit me.

He's gone. For a six year old I never cried. Not one tear. I just stood up. And went to the selling myself.

Six years old and I had made three hundred credits in one day.

I went back home and talked to the dead mech. I told him what I had sold and exactly what I told them.

I kept doing that.

Then once I had enough credits.

I made him a resting place.

I invited his old friends/business partners. They playfully insulted him. Then said goodbye and left.

The last thing on his will was that I could keep his dimensional storage area. Ya know the thing on my chassis? Yeah that. I sold the rest of his things like he had asked.

For the rest of my life cycle I'll keep up the family business in my grandsire's name.

And that's my past.