The Date - Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Jay

Wynter's POV

I got in the shower. Doing so I made sure that I washed myself thoroughly with the scented body wash that smelled like vanilla and peaches.

It was my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I got out and wrapped myself in my plush towel and walked back into my room. Looking at the time, it was 12:00. I had 30 mins before Mone should be here to pick me up.

I began to rub the vanilla and peaches scented lotion onto my skin, deeply inhaling the scent that I loved so much.

I then slipped on my lace thong and matching bra. After that I slipped on my maxi dress. Before I put my shoes on I decided that I would sit down and do my make up. Which wasn't going to be much.

It consisted of a little eye shadow, and eye liner with my favorite lip gloss "Strawberries and Cream". Not only did it smell good it tasted good as well. Not that I go around eating and licking lip gloss lol.

While doing that my phone began to ring hearing the ringtone, I knew it was my bitch Tihary calling. I had a couple mins to chat with her because I was a little early getting dress. I guess I was more excited than I thought. I still have my doubts about being out with him tho.

Everybody with me drunk as fuck

Break it down and roll it up

Everybody with me drunk as fuck

Break it down and roll it up [x4]

Ok, Ok, Ok now everybody with me drunk as fuck

Break it down and roll it up

Everybody got they killaz with 'em

Rep yo side and throw it up

Po' it up and it's goin' down

Light another blunt and it's goin' round

Puff puff pass you can toast yo glass

Later we'll screw and slow it up

If you make it fast, I can make it last

And I'm a nigga that's makin' cash

8 figures in the bank and I pull yo rank

What you thank with ya hatin' ass

Hehehehehe, you think you fly, I know you not

Hehehehehe, you tote yo knife, I tote my glock

Ludacris - Everybody Drunk

"Hello whats up Titi"? I asked her.

"Nothing, I wanted to see what you was doing and what you had planned for today"?

"Oh, matter of fact im bout to be on my way out the door in a min." I told her.

"Where you about to go"?

I could hear the small amount of jealousy in her voice when she found out that I was bout to leave. On our off days we would hangout. Rather it was getting out the house or staying in and watching movies while eating a whole bunch of snacks and goodies. Just because we didn't have shit else to do.

"When we went to the gas station last night, I bumped into Mone and he asked me for my number after he paid for my gas".

"Thee Mone"? "Mone that run all of the projects damn near"? "Damn hoe how you do that?!" She asked me screaming into the phone damn near popping my ear drum.