Prologue

Walking along a windowed hallway, a white summer dress flowed gracefully. The young girl who wore it, her hair the exact opposite of her dress, straight and jet black. Her eyes a light grey, looking as if she was blind. Her hand pale hand, clutching onto a gutter knife that was stained a crimson red. As she walked down the hall, the tail of her dress was being dragged through shallow puddles of blood.
She stopped in front of the largest window, the sunlight shining through the thinnest layer of her dress. The specks of blood glowed as the sun passed through the fabric.
Looking down the hall, she smiled as she saw the bodies strewn across the floor. "Silence is a lovely thing..."

"h...help." A weak groan came from the across the hall.

Scowling, the girl stormed over to the area of the groan. She deepened her disgust as she spotted her old former friend, Luke. The boy looked up at her, his pale blue eyes were dim. He was grasping his chest where a deep gash from her hooked knife had struck him down.

"why... why have you done this..?" Luke whimpered, his voice cracking as his strength was draining.

"To silence the voices Luke. Nobody will taunt me again! Look at you, don't you know what you've done to me? You backstabbed me!" She screamed and kicked the weak boy in his side.

His face twisted in anguish and whined out, "What have I done?"

"What have you done? What have you done!?" She shrieked, "You've backstabbed me multiple times! We were like brother and sister. You were the brother I never had, Luke. You took that all away when we entered this damned middle school!"

Tears threatened to spill as her emotions began to take over.

"You always told the others that we weren't friends, that we weren't close. You broke my heart, you were my closest friend. You've ruined that, you taunted me along with everyone else. So, now you're gonna pay the consequences." She cried, raising the knife to deal the final blow.

"Kiya, please don't do this! I'm sorry!" He screeched.

"Sorry isn't enough..."

A piercing scream was suddenly cut short as the blade was hooked into the jugular. Silence filled the school.