Part 4: Funtastic!

My heart began to race as he kept leaning in, I needed to stop, this needed to stop, I couldn't, if I kissed him it would go against everything I ever said about things I hate about guys. So I did the only thing I could think of, I swung the pillow to his face. Yes, I know what you're thinking. But Anastasia, you were half naked behind that pillow. Yes world, I know, but when your in a situation like this and you have to make last minute decisions, what you are wearing, or in my case not wearing, isn't the first thing you think about. 

And if it wasn't bad enough that I was in my cheeksters and bra, Jace barely moved when I hit him, he just smirked and eyed me up and down. 

"Get out." I demanded. But he didn't move. 

"If you don't leave in the next ten seconds, I will scream." I threatened. He just laughed, yup, that's it, my threat was rewarded by laughter. 

"You're something else, you know that?" He finally spoke up, he stroked my cheek and the nwalked out of my room. 

Storcked my cheek. 

Jace just strocked my cheek and I swear to the pizza lord, I'm blushing. 

Waking up at 9 in the morning wasn't really what my plan was on a saturday, but something was keeping me awake and I literally couldn't make out what it was. I obviously needed to clear my head and the only thing that would do that for me was a nice warm shower. 

I grabbed my towel and headed straight to the bathroom, thankfully my mom and dad were at work and Jace was probably still asleep because he's a lazy bum. 

The way the water hit my skin almost made me feel like I was in heaven.. Like water heaven, it felt great and as much ad I wanted to stay there, I didn't, the hot water ran out really quickly in our house so I only got to be in there for a total of 15 minutes. Shame. 

I walked back to my room and decided to get in to my normal Saturday outfit, oversized T-shirt and boy shorts. Saturday was the only day I got the entire house to myself, seeing that my prents didn't work on Sundays and on weekdays they were home by the time I got back from school, so Saturday was my day. 

I obviously knew that I had a pervert living in my household now, but thanfully he was in deep snooze, so I was free for the time being. I ran down the stairs making my way down towards the kitchen, my favorite place in the house, holla! I couldn't decide if I wanted Cinnomon Toast Crunch or Honey nut Cheerios, so me being the fatass I am served myself a bit of both. 

Right when I turned to go watch my morning cartoons, aka spongebob, I met eyes with the devil himself, he was leaning against the wall with a stupid smirk on his face. 

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him. 

"Long enough to see you reaching for the cereal, getting a nice view of your oh so fabolous ass." Jace answered, causing me to yet again, blush. Ugh, I hate him and his stupid comments that make my cheeks get red.

"You're digusting." And with that I took my cereal bowl to the living room, Jace obviously didn't get the memo and followed right behind me. "Can you not?" I let out when he sat right beside me. 

"You know for someone whose interested in me, you sure do push me away a lot." He said while lookin at me. I made it my mission to not make eye contact with him and focused my eyes on the tv, if I made eye contact, I would become weak, and weak I could not become. 

"You're so full of yourself." I told him still not letting my eyes meet his beautful light brown ones. It sucked that someone with such good looks had such a poor personality. 

"Maybe, but at least you didn't deny that you were interested in me." He replied. 

"Trust me, it was implied, you're just too much of a meat head to catch on." I shot at him, I was about to tell him to get over himself and to go after a girl he actually had a chance with but the house phone interrupted me. I picked it up and found that it was my mom on the other line. 

"He Madre." I answered.

"Sweetie, hi! Now I can't talk long but you remember that business trip your father and I had to take on Monday? Well, it was moved to today later at night." She explained. I had forgotten that my parents were going to have to leave and that I was going to be alone with this jerk for the next week. 

"Oh, I forgot about that, so you're leaving tonight? What time?" I asked annoyed at everything in life. 

"Your father and I will be leaving at 7." She replied. I had to admit although I was annoyed at the fact that I had to stay with Jace for the week, alone, I have been counting down the days for my parents to leave, so I couldn't really complain that they're leaving earlier. 

"Alright mom, so I'll see you tonight." I said before she said her goodbyes and we both hung up. 

"Whose leaving?" Jace asked. 

I debated a bit whether or not I should have told him, but figured he was going to find out eventually so it was not like I could keep it from him, "My parents, they have a business trip this week and are leaving tonight." I answered him accidentally making eye contact, but I quickly turned my head back to the TV before I was mesmerized by his stare. 

I saw him grin from the corner of my eyes,  already knew where this was going. "You know what this means, right?" He sounded a bit excited which made me want to punch him in the face. 

"It means my parents are going on a business trip and are leaving tonight." I repeated. 

"No, it means tonight we're having a party." I fucking knew it. We just let this guy (well more like my parents) into our home when he had nowhere to go and he wants to reply my parents for their hospitality by throwing a party? That ungrateful bastard!

"Ha! No!" I let out this time purposely looking at him. 

"Fine, oh well, I should have known you were this boring." He said. 

Boring? Me? Please! I was like the definition of fun, I was funtastic. I was not boring. How dare he?

"You know what? Fine, we'll have a party. Want to know why? Because I, Anastasia Lopez, am not boring." I said before stomping off stomping off to my room and for some reason I could of sworn I saw him grin. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEEY!! OMG I just want to say that I love you all soooo much!! You guys are amazing! Thank you for reading and commenting on the story. 

I know my chapters aren't super lengthy and I'm sorry, but what can you do? LOL, it's the only way I am able to update quicker. 

What do you guys think is going to happen in the party? What would you like to happen? 

Anyways, thanks again! I love you! 

xx- Megs :)