Part 1

(Y/N) = your name

(BF/N) = boyfriend name

You and your boyfriend have been together for some time now but the most you've done is make-out, but you wanted that to change. Tonight you are supposed to go over to his house and watch movies together, but you had other plans in mind. It was 5:00 pm and he just texted you that he is on his way to pick you up, so you ran to put on some sexy lingerie under your normal clothes and put on some lavender perfume. When all the sudden you heard a car horn outside your house, so you ran to grab your purse and locked the door and got in the car. "Hey Babe." You said to him. He was wearing the same clothes you always see him in a black hoodie paired with black jeans and converse. But you thought he looked sexy no matter what he wore. Driving to his house gave you guys some time to talk about what movies you were going to watch later not that it would matter later. Once you got to his house he unlocked the door and you both went straight to his room and grabbed the movies and set them up. While he set up the movies you locked his bedroom door and laid in his bed, he came over and laid next to you with his arms around you. Once you guys were thirty minutes into the movie you leaned over and started kissing him. Kissing turned into a huge make-out session, while you stopped the kiss to take off your top as well as his hoodie and his red t-shirt underneath. "Damn, Baby you are fucking sexy!" you said to him. He smirked at you while taking off your shorts and he said "You are absolutely gorgeous as always you don't have to wear sexy clothes for me, I love you the way you are." "(BF/N) I love you and I want this but I'm nervous since I'm......a virgin." You shyly told him. His response made you feel better "Don't worry Cutie I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, I love you so much." You smiled at him than started to kiss him again while he grabbed your butt and started to squeeze it he started kissing down your neck. You titled your head back giving him more access to your neck and he kissed your neck until he found your soft spot you moaned slightly when he got it. He smirked realizing he found it and sucked on that spot leaving marks that were probably going to hickeys later but you didn't care about that. While he was kissing down your breasts he reached behind you and un-clipped your bra. His arms came back around to the front and started massaging your breasts, you softly moaned while he started to suck on them. He worked his way down to your underwear and used his hands to rub your womanhood. You moaned louder from the pleasure, he pulled off your underwear leaving you completely naked. You noticed he still had his pants on and reached over unzipped them and he took the off along with his boxers. He reached over and grabbed a condom out of his nightstand drawer. Once he finished putting it on, he moved so that he was on top of you and looked at you for permission to continue once you nodded you stuck the tip of his member at your entrance and slowly pushed in. (BF/N) noticed that you were in pain so he slowly continued as he whispered sweet things into your ear and kissed in you. Once he was in he started moving slowly and soon a wave of pleasure washed over you and you moaned the more you more moaned the faster he went. He moaned too and in between breaths you said "You sound so sexy when you moan like that." He continued and you were going to come to soon. "Baby I'm come soon" you said he told you he was close too. You moaned loudly as he continued as you came you screamed his name "(BF/N)!!" when he came he yelled yours "(Y/N)." He took of the condom and threw it away then laid down next to you and cuddled with you. He kissed you and said "I love you so much beautiful" You smiled at him and responded "I Love you too" and you both fell asleep.