One for another

Once upon a time, there lived a girl. She had a family who loved her. But one day that came to an end.

One night, she woke up. There was this strange man in a white cloak standing next to her bed. "Get up." It commanded. She stood up, shaking. "Grab something sharp and jump on it." It commanded. Now you know how sharp things hurt. The next day her parents got mad at her for making the room bloody on purpose. Well of course she didn't .

It came back the very next night and asked her to smash her glasses. Which put more cuts on her arms. Her parents blamed her even more.

It came back again and again. Torturing her inside out. Until.....

"I'm giving you the choice of death, instead of torture forever (because he gives immortality), what do you say?" It asks. "I'm choosing death! Cause I'm brave!" She said proudly. "Your everything but brave." It hissed. Before ending her life.

It did it again and again, yet they all choose death.

But one day. It came across a boy, and every time he offered death. He would let it go. Then one day it asked. "Tell me boy. Why, why do you pass the opportunity to end this suffering?" He asks.

The boy just smiled with his bruised face and said "If I died now, this burden would be passed on the another person, I can't do that, this problem is my problem, and I'm not willing to pass it to someone else." He said. "I see." Said the figure. It's smile barely visible.  "What is your name boy?" It asks. "James, I'm James." Replied the boy. "Well, James, you passed the test. I promise to not lay hands on you or anyone else for a million decades." It says. "What's going to happen after those decades?" James asks. "I'm going to teach that lesson again." It said, before disappearing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 02, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Stories with moralsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें