Author Can't Think Of NSFW Titles

11Unsteady11

Warning: This writing contains Not Safe For Work content. You have been warned.

Luke and Ryan laid on the couch leaning against each other watching whatever was on with a blanket over them. They hadn't made any plans for the night but were content just being next to each other. Well, Luke was. Luke had been in a good mood all day and had been wearing some new clothes Ryan had bought. Mostly a few new hoodies they could share, but Ryan, as a surprise had bought some devil stockings. They were on sale, a dark red, looked like they had devil horns, and honestly it was an impulse buy of imagining his devil wearing them. And god did Luke where them. He hadn't taken them off all day but he had only been wearing those stockings, briefs, and one of the new hoodies, peachy red hoodies Ryan had bought. He honestly had no idea how he hadn't just tackled Luke when he first saw him and still hasn't. But Ryan was getting bored of what was on and Luke looked as great as always. A heavy and slightly shaky sigh escaped Ryan lips and the tent in his pants was becoming a nuisance. Of course Luke had immediately turned to look at Ryan as they'd both been silent. "Ry you alr-" Luke didn't get to finish speaking as Ryan captured Luke in a chaste kiss fueled by lust and need. Luke groaned, his mouth opening, and Ryan took the opportunity to dart his tongue in to roam the mouth he already knew so well. Luke, of course, tried to gain dominance but it was too late to do much. Soon after their lips parted and they were panting with hot breaths.

"S-Sorry, just, you in that outfit has been getting to me all day, and I don't think I can stand it much longer." Luke pulled Ryan into another kiss, his hands on Ryan's shoulders. This one was much shorter thought as Luke pulled away soon after initiating it.

"Shoulda done something about earlier then if it has you this riled~" Ryan grabbed on to Luke and pulled into another kiss, again full of lust. Luke melted like butter under Ryan. He'd never seen him this dominant and he loved it. Sure, they'd switch between dom and sub, usually fighting for it, but Luke was complete putty. He'd have to wear stuff like this more often. Ryan trailed kisses and nips down Luke's aw and neck, knowing every sensitive spot like the back of his hand. "Mmnn, I- I thought y-ha, I thought you've b-been wa-ah, waiting all d-day?" Ryan hummed while he was still trailing down Luke's neck.

"Just because I've been waiting all day doesn't mean I can't have fun darling." Ryan put his hands on Luke's hips and rubbed circles with his thumbs. Just below the naval and the hips were probably the most sensitive spots on Luke. Clearly evident as Luke moaned and bucked his hips up. His face and ears were a bright read, his head tilted to the side. Ryan smirked and moved closer to Luke's ear. "Why so hot and bothered baby?~" Luke's breath hitched and his squirmed, roling his hips to try and distract himself from the growing hard in his briefs.

"R-Ryan pleas~aH. I kn-ow I'm usually into fore play but- Mmn~ah!" Ryan had bit Luke's ear lobe and continued to mess with his hips, so it was no wonder he could hardly get through what he was trying to say, much less finish saying it. "Ryan st-stop with the te-hA, the teasing and f-fuck me!" Luke's hips bucked up again and his erection grazed against Ryan, inticing moans from the both of them.

"F-Fine, but only because you tr-tried to ask nicely." Ryan dragged his hands up Luke's sides and pulled his hoodie up too. Luke whimpered and slightly bucked his hips up whenever Ryan passed over a sensitive spot. Luke lifted his arms up and the hoodie was pulled off and discarded to the floor. But Ryan pinned Luke's arms above his head, refusing to let them go back down. He pressed a kiss to Luke's lips and Luke moaned into it. He licked the bottom of Luke's lip and gained immediate access to inside Luke's mouth, happy to push their kiss deeper. When they finally pulled away they were both panting messes with a string of saliva between them. Luke was growing needier every passing second, his shoulders now a bright red. At some point Ryan had pulled off his own shirt and ass his boyfriend's moans and pants grew more frequent and he noticed a growing wet spot on his briefs, Ryan finally pulled down Luke's briefs. The sudden air hitting Luke's erection made a shiver fly up his spine and a whine pull through his throat. Ryan smirked, dragging a thumb up Luke's cock. A moan tore through Luke's throat and he bucked into Ryan's hand. "Such a needy boy aren't you?~" Luke nodded quickly, his face scrunched up and moans escaping his lips as Ryan passed his thumb over Luke's tip. "You've been such a good boy, I think devil deserves his needs to be satisfied~" Luke quickly nodded again, squirming.

"Y-Yes! Pl-Please!~" Ryan pressed a short kiss to Luke's lips with a very playful smirk.

"So eager~" Ryan placed three fingers in front of Luke and said a single word. "Suck." Luke did as told and soon Luke's throat was being ruined by his own moans as Ryan stretched him out. Ryan curled his fingers and a shivering jolt ran up his entire body, creating a glorious moan.

"Th-There! Ah, Again, ple-please!" Luke had turned into a nearly incoherent mess, but Ryan understood and curled his fingers again, resulting in another moan tearing up Luke's throat. Ryan removed his fingers, Luke having been stretched enough. Of course the loss of the sensation made Luke whine and whimper but soon he'd have a better sensation. Ryan finally released his grasp on Luke's wrists so they could fall to his side and Ryan pulled down his pants and boxers, which also had a wet spot. Ryan was ready to stick his hard dick up Luke's ass and ram him to next month but he paused.

"Are you ready?" Luke nodded and hummed, though it was rather hoarse. At Luke's agreement Ryan pushed in hard and fast, instantly met with Luke moaning. He continued his fast pace continuously hitting Luke's prostate. Luke had wrapped his arms around Ryan neck and had managed to pull himself into Ryan's neck. He had hoped it woud muffle his moans but he only ended up biting Ryan's neck to make one hickey compared to the many littering his neck, shoulder, and collarbone.

"R-RYAN~!" Luke screamed out while moaning. Ryan's last hit to Luke's prostate was the last straw that unwound Luke. Cum hit Ryan's chest and Ryan quickly after came inside Luke stuffing him. Ryan grabbed some tissues sitting on the coffee table and used them to clean them both. They were both red panting messes and Ryan capture Luke's lips in his for a tender loving kiss.

"I love you Luke!" Ryan was grinning and pressed soft kisses around Luke's face. He had his arms wrapped under Luke's and they were now laying on their sides. Luke kissed Ryan's forehead.

"Love you too Ry." Luke wrapped his arms around Ryan and put his head in Ryan's chest. Ryan passed a hand through Luke's hair, kissing his head, before placing his head on top of his as the both fell asleep.

{ Heh, I always gotta end it cute. Anyways, hope that wasn't too bad, I suck at NSFW writing. Prompts I can come up with. Writing? Eh. }