Relic Located

In the world of remnant there where 3 god like beings known as Holy Relics. However, there was a 4th Relic who was considered the strongest single individual in all of remnant. Supposedly the the 3 Holy relics worked together to defeat this UnHoly Relic. Is this the truth, or just something said to keep order and peace amongst the people?

-time skip-
-(present day)-

In the emerald forest...
Soldier1: where did he go?!

Soldier2: I don't know?! Just call back up!

As the second soldier is talking a boy with two teal glowing eyes silently kills the second soldier by snapping his neck.

Soldier2: James? Did you hear me? I said ca...

The sound of a aura sword activating and causing a bright teal glow behind him causing him to stop talking.

Soldier2: st-stay back! Get away from! No, No please show mer...

The sound of a blade piercing skin is heard followed by a painful gasp is all that was heard before silence followed...

Scroll: unite one and two what's your status? Over... One and two do you copy? Over...

(Y/N): picks up scroll. Your men are dead and you could be next if you don't comply.

There is a brief silence before the voice from the scroll responds.

Scroll: what do you want then? Relic...

(Y/N): I wish to speak with the one known as ozpin. He will meet me at the ruins of the emerald forest shortly after sunrise. If not, your blood could be used to write a message to him!

Scroll: in the background "just call him. I don't care just get him ozpin now!" Preparations are being made Relic so your going to have to wait for him.

(Y/N): He better come, or I'll let you know just how much I hate being tricked... personally! Throws the scroll down and crushes it with his boot. It's almost time... my little red riding hood.

As you finish speaking a blood red sunrise comes up bathing you in red light.

(Y/N): I just hope that I won't need to shed more blood to get to you...

As you walk away the red pool begins to seep out of the two lifeless body's. Signifying the Unholy relics existence. There is a piece of paper in the center reading...

Devils never cry for those they deem to die...

A/N: now that's how to start a story. I hope you all enjoy this first part. This will be my first fully fledged fanfic to be finished. I just need the readers to help spread the word. P.S. The song is known "Devils Never Cry" from the game "Devils May Cry 3" on the ps2. The sword is called (by me) "Fates Judgment" Welp that's all for now. Peace...