His eyes

I awoke to see him next to me in my bed, he was still asleep. His lips looked delicate and his face looked soft. I stroked my hand through his beautiful brown hair, he rolled over and opened his eyes. He looked directly into mine, I just stared.. stared into those deep brown eyes. After a minute of staring, I leant in... my lips met his once again. It was like this every morning, but today...it felt a little different.

I had a song we'd previously made stuck in our head

"Back to the street where we began"

Ha! It reminded me of when I first met Brendon, the street I saw him on and became his friend, I later asked him to replace a band member. That's when we became Panic! At the disco.

"Feeling as good as lovers can"

Brendon was more than a friend.. he was the love of my life, the only one I needed. He smiled at me, I smiled back and kissed him playfully.

"Picking up things we shouldn't read" 

Yeah, reminds me of when I got self conscious 'cause I read something about "is your partner cheating? Find out now" haha damn I was cautious for weeks.

"It looks like the end of history as we know.. it's just the end of the world"

That goes to all the times we may have fought. It's okay though, I love him and I couldn't bare to lose him. Not now, not ever.

"Into a place where thoughts can bloom"

Haha perfect place for that is the bedroom that Brendon and I share... the thoughts lead to unimaginable sex! It's amazing.

"Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon"

Haha that's when all the action starts to happen. It starts off with one slow... passionate kiss, then it would lead to many more. Eventually Brendon's body would lay on top of mind, slow grinding. Our tongues would touch and continue to touch, my hands would feel up and down his muscular body.

"Your eyes are the size of the moon"

His eyes are the most amazing thing, they show a whole new world. Looking into them really shows life from a new perspective.

Here we go again... Brendon's body is on top of mine. Naked and sexy, his prominent abs and muscles just perfectly sculpted to him. He was just so perfect..  ugh.