Chapter 9 Rin's POV

LEMON ALERT!!!

I suddenly let go of Sesh's hair and grabbed his hand and started dragging him off to where we first met, "close your eyes Sesh" I said and he did as I told him, "where are we going Rin?" he asked me impatiently, "it's a surprise" I said hoping that he wouldn't get mad at me afterward, as I knew very well that he didn't like surprises, "Rin you know how I feel about surprises" he quietly growled, "yes and you know that your growling has no effect on me right?" I answered stopping in the clearing and pushing him down gently, "we're here so you can open your eyes now Sesh" I said sitting down in front of him, "and this had to be a surprise why?" he asked looking at our surroundings and recognized it immediately, "the place isn't the surprise" I said suddenly smashing my lips against his, he pulled me closer to him as he deepened the kiss, I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled myself closer until I ended up straddling him, "Rin what are you doing?" he asked pulling back from the kiss to catch his breath, "just having some fun with you" I panted and then going back to kissing him, I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, he didn't let me in at first which resulted in me nipping at his lip making him moan and open his mouth, I slid my tongue in and our tongues fought for dominance, as expected he won and flipped us over. He started trailing kisses down my neck until he found my sweet spot, he sucked and bit on it making me moan, he pulled my kimono down and started trailing kisses down my body to the top of my cleavage, "Sesshomaru..." I moaned as he stopped and smirked at me so I knew he was just doing to tease me, "what's wrong Rin" he whispered seductively in my ear then went back to trailing kisses down my neck down to my cleavage, he slipped his hand behind me and unclasped my bra and pulled it off, "stop teasing me Sesh" I moaned and he looked up at me then slammed his lips to mine, I moved my lips with his and at the same I went down and started taking his clothes off, he took my kimono off the rest of the way leaving us both in just our underwear, "Rin, are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me sounding serious now, "yes, now hurry up will you before I get too impatient" I whispered in his ear, "fine" he growled, "you do realize that I find your growl extremely sexy right?" I said pulling my panties off and putting them with the rest of my clothes so now I was naked. He took his underwear off as well so now we were both naked, "hurry Sesh" I said, he entered me slowly and stopped waiting for me to give the okay, "yeah you can move now" I said and he started thrusting into me slowly at first but gradually he got faster, "AHH I cumming Sesh" I said, "me too" he said as he released, he pulled out and lay next to me, we were both panting then we fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N sorry if this isn't too good it's my first time of doing something like this