dish 1 ;; kimchi bokkeumbap

the mouth-watering scent was spreading across minah's apartment quickly as she stared at the dish in confusion. "who would send me food at this time?" she pondered, before the sticky note incident popped into her head. "my neighbour?" smiling giddily, minah grabbed a spoon and took a seat with the kimchi fried rice in her hands. she inhaled the smell before slowly pushing the spoon into the soft contents.

"wau," minah moaned, stuffing the last spoonful into her mouth. she placed the bowl down, leaning back against the couch. "i should send something back to my neighbour now, hmm..." she wasn't able to cook and it was too late to go out and buy something, so minah decided to wash up and leave the thinking for the next morning.

seokjin, on the other hand, was shifting in bed restlessly, worrying that his cooking may not have suited his neighbour's taste buds. "it's just fried rice, seokjin," he told himself. "just rice."

when he did eventually fall asleep, the doorbell rang, shaking him awake. seokjin looked across the room to the clock. "who's ringing at 5 in the morning," he yawned, raking a hand through his hair. pulling himself up from the bed, seokjin dragged his fatigued body to the front door. he looked into the eye hole but saw no-one. opening the door, seokjin scrunched his nose when he saw his dish tray on the floor, a medium-sized bag placed on top. he picked the two up, kicking the door close.

"probably the first neighbour who would send a bag of clothes in return for some food," seokjin laughed, pulling out the two t-shirts from the bag. they seemed like they were of a designer brand, but not one he would ever wear. "shirts for ladies," he raised a brow. did my neighbour think i was a female?

throwing the shirts back into the bag, seokjin fell back on his bed and let out a small chuckle. "at least the food was good enough."