Your Birthday

Darry -
Darry will take the day off and just spoil you however he can. He doesn't always give you physical gifts like chocolates or teddy bears because money's tight, but he will always make sure you feel loved, wanted, and treated extra special.

Sodapop -
Soda loves you with all his heart, he makes sure it's very well known, which is a gift on its own but he likes getting you little small things. Most of the time it's a thought-out homemade gift. He will treat you like a queen all day and be at your beck and call.

Ponyboy -
Pony will call your house at midnight to make sure he's the first to say happy birthday. Pony, for a gift, will write you short stories because he knows how much you love his writing. Most of the plots have something deep meaning to how much he loves you and how grateful he is.

Dally -
Dally actually buys you stuff for your birthday because he knows how much you hate it when he steals things for you. He can't buy you the most expensive things, but he gets really thoughtful gifts, that he knows will be special to you because he loves you more than anything.

Two-Bit -
Two doesn't really have much to give other than his love for you. He will make you some cake, sit on the couch with you and watch some Mickey Mouse. Through out the day he will make jokes calling you old, and how he should've stole a cane for your gift, but his jokes are always just jokes and will never say anything offensive to you, ever.

Johnny -
Johnny comes from a broken home and is kinda broken himself. Whenever you're around all his pieces come together, so whenever it's your special day he makes sure it's all about you. He showers you with affection and gets you cheesy little gifts, like chocolates or stuffed animals. He loves you so much and never ever wants to hurt you and makes sure to let you know.

Steve -
Steve isn't really one for romantic things, but he knows that you do, so as a gift he would organize some special dinner or picnic that you both would dress up for. He tells you how beautiful you are and how much he loves you, you couldn't imagine your birthday going any better.