I hate you (part 2)

Meeeeeeeeeeeep. Please don't kill me for the drama in this chapter.

Valkyrie stared at him. It was true. He was alive. The love of her live was alive. Skulduggery had emerald green eyes that by every feeling turn darker or higher. He has dark hair and high cheek bones. He was fit and had such muscles as Ghastly only his was a little less than those of the deceased boxer. What Valkyrie could still see was a six-pack.

After minutes of silence, Skulduggery spoke. "Valkyrie? What are you doing here? "She did not say a word. "I thought you were dead." Was all she brought out before she collapsed crying. ,,Tanith. Dexter. Saracen and Fletcher. They all were right. Your alive. I don't believe them at first. And then...then I see you. Alive." Skulduggery took her in his arm and stroked her back and her hair. "I'm so glad you're alive." And hugged him.

After hours Valkyrie looked at Skulduggery. He looked sexy, thought Valkyrie. ,,Where were you the five years?" Valkyrie looked at the floor and tried hard not to cry. Again. ,, I was in America." Skulduggery nodded. ,,After you didn't turn around I ran. I ran until I couldn't no more. Then I had a nervous breakdown." The last two words came out as a whisper. Skulduggery nodded. ,,And before you left you said three words. Do you remember?" Valkyrie shook her head. ,,No." Skulduggery stepped forward and gave her a kiss. Valkyrie didn't know how to react. ,,You said you love me." Suddnely Valkyrie remembered it. ,,Did you mean it?" Valkyrie looked into his emerald green eyes. ,, Yes. I mean it." and kissed him again.

,,So. How does it comes that you are a human again?" Valkyrie asked. Never leaving his eyes. ,,China found a special symbol to give my old body back. And look at me. I'm sexier than before." Valkyrie rolled her eyes. ,,After these five years your ego is the same before, isn't it?" Skulduggery laughed and kissed her cheek. ,,No. It's bigger than before." Valkyrie rolled again her eyes and said:,, I hate you."

So. The next chapter is finished. And yep. I leave Skulduggery's human form. I don't want to explain it every time. Thats bored. So. Yeah. Sorry for any English mistakes
Bb Safira D. Sword