eleven sentences and a killer party- chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf. I do however own Bethany Winters and her plot.

I changed a bit of the plot if any of you have read the original one.

[POV might stay third person or might switch back to first, I'm a mess]

Hell. Bethany's first day back at Beacon Hills High School was going to be hell. She wasn't new to the Beacon Hills High School, she's spent her whole life in Beacon Hills, until last year. She had just spent the last year with her mother in New York.

Her mom had been contemplating on whether she should take this internship in New York for her writing career or if she should stay in Beacon Hills with her family, when Bethany's father filed for a divorce her decision was final, and she left abruptly without a goodbye. Bethany started crying herself asleep at night- worried her mother would never come back. Her dad believed it would be a good idea for his daughter to spend time with her mother in New York just to see how it goes. Of course Bethany, being Bethany, expected Dan Humphrey to be sweeping her off her feet and for Serena Van Der Woodsen to beg to be her friend. But that was most certainly not the case, instead she was utterly alone. The girl practically jumped out of the plane back to Beacon Hills. All she wanted was some familiarity.

She couldn't decide what to wear- not that she had much variety. Bethany gnawed on her thumbnail before deciding to throw on a pair of light wash jeans and a soft burgundy jumper. Her caramel brown hair was messily tucked into a ponytail. She slipped on a pair of black shoes before looking at herself in the mirror.

Bethany had scribbled some inspirational quote in eyeliner on the top of her mirror two years ago, in hopes it would help her but now it was just a messy puddle of black. She wasn't exactly all excited to go back to school and all her problems were suddenly gone, because they weren't. But they couldn't go away unless she faced the problem which was what she was about to do (and she was scared as hell).

"Dad I'm gonna be fine, I promise." Bethany smiled at her father reassuringly.  "If anything starts to happen- you get one of your panic attacks you call me oka-"

"Dad!" She groaned. She loved how much he cared about her and was beyond grateful but at a certain point it makes one feel claustrophobic.

"Have a nice day."

She gave him a crooked smile and a nod before immersing into the crowd. Everyone was with their friends laughing, sitting on the hoods of their car. She had nobody, well she used to. That wave of panic and worry washed over her in an instant. Breath Beth, breath. God did she over-think. It's only been a year, nothing much would've changed right?

Just breathe. Take a step and another until the office.

"Hey Lydia you look- like you're gonna ignore me!" Bethany heard a familiar voice sigh.

"You're the cause of this you know, you're dragging me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association, I'm scarlet nerd-ed by you." The voice you'd know anywhere continued rambling.

Stiles Stilinski. She'd known him since she was 5, and surprisingly all those years they've said approximately four sentences to each other, not including the few times they exchanged notes. It was weird because she was really nice and normally one would befriend a really nice person. They'd been in every class together up until grade 7, when they had more classes and started getting separated. Bethany contemplated on the thought of saying something to him and Scott but dismissed it as she remembered she still had to go get her schedule.