Part 4

I looked at him confused . He's never been like this before and what secret was he on about .

We sat on the sofa and he explained .

Yoongi : the secret is that you didn't have to marry me . I chose you and I got told that you agreed . I liked you and I got told that you liked me too . I got told on the wedding day that they told you that you had too . I felt terrible and I thought that you wanted too . But by then there was nothing I could do . I couldn't tell you or I would loose you . If you want a divorce that's okay I understand if you hate me . If I was you I would hate me too . I acted like this because it upset me when I found out it was lies and that you hated me . I wanted to tell you but I couldn't .

I was speechless . I had no idea what to say to him . This whole time he loved me . It was never him who was the bad person . It was me . The truth is that I used to love him but I stopped because I thought he hated me .

I saw a tear roll down his cheek . I grabbed my keys and left . I needed time to process everything . My whole life has been a lie . How could my family do this to me .

I went outside and realised that I had yoongis keys . I wasn't going back inside so I took his car .

I got in and I didn't know how to work his car but I wasn't thinking straight

I got in and I didn't know how to work his car but I wasn't thinking straight . I just started the engine and drove . I drove as fast as I could . I drove past the red lights .

I wasn't watching the road and I suddenly crashed into a wall . I felt the car tip and everything went black .

YOONGIS POV
Belle just walked out on me . She left . I picked up the ring from off the floor and stared at it as tears flooded my face .

I snapped out of it when I hered my phone buzz .

Police officer - hello is this Min Yoongi
Me - yes what's happened
Police officer - your wife has been in a serious car accident . We need you to come to the hospital straight away
Me - okay okay I'm coming as quick as I can

I couldn't belive it . I ran outside and my car was no where to be seen . Belle must have took it .

Me - Tae get here as soon as you can belles had an accident just hurry !
Tae - I'm coming as quick as I can !

This was my fault . I should've stopped her when I could .

I walked around outside and waited impatiently for Tae to get here . It seems like he was taking forever .

Hey guys ! Sorry this is a bit short but the next one will be longer I promise ! I hope your all enjoying the story so far !