three

Meryl's P.O.V

Waking up a bit earlier than the usual I had a feeling it's gonna be a long day. Not boring just long and...sad. my eyes feels half swollen and just as I knew it was. But from all the crying of last night I swear my eyes could have fallen out.

Putting on a pair of sun glasses I head down.

"Morning." Amanda greeted walking up to me.

"Morning." I greeted back and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"So What happened last night?" She asked. I give a little fake laugh.

"Nothing." I lied and change the subject. "Are you excited about the recordings?"

"Oh yeah. Sort of." She replied as we both start walking out, talking about the day ahead of us. We climbed in the private car that was waiting for us outside and head towards the studio.

It's an old church like Benny and Bjorn said. But I sure don't mind.

While Amanda and Benny was practising 'I have a dream' I was talking to Bjorn...or he was more like talking to me.

He was giving me all detail about the plans they have and the scene from the theatre that's not gonna be in the movie like the scene where the Donna on stage sang 'One of us' and Sophie that sang 'under attack'.

"Meryl, phone for you." Julie said walking to me. She gave the phone to me.

"Don." She mouthed at me.

I take it taking a deep breath as I take it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Meryl, why aren't you answering your phone? We are worried sick at home. I couldn't reach you neither could the children. Do you have any idea how worried we were?" He shout over the phone. I role my eyes with tears appearing over my eyeballs.

"Sorry." Is all I could say.

"Is everything alright?" He asked all of a sudden concerned in how I feel. I took a moment to reply thinking on what to say. How could he act so freaken innocent? I feel so mad I could just explode. I walk into the bathroom as I tried not to speak loud over the phone.

"Listen to me you son of bitch. I know what you did. So don't ask me if everything is alright because it isn't." I said unproudly on my gaurd.

"What?" He asked like he didn't know.

"Did you ever hear about pocket dialling?" I asked sarcastically about to pull of some sort of sarcastic voice like the one I heard last night over the phone. "O yes. Don baby!"

"Did she make you breakfast this morning after she slept in my bed with my man or did you just fuck her so hard she doesn't have to have sex in ten years. I bet you she's used more than google will ever be." I said controlling my volume.

"Oh shit." I heard him say over the phone.

"Oh shit yeah. I have never been more manipulated in my entire life. And to be honest to you Don, I never expected this from you." I said and hang up the phone. I look at myself in the mirror.

That's when I decided that I won't make this movie a bad memory. I'll make everything worth it while it last. I walk out proudly and gave Julie back her phone.

"So?"she asked.

"Oh I just did what I had to do." I replied about to walk away from the questions but stop and look at her friend. "Oh and if Don calls you again. Tell him I'm not in the mood to talk with him or just hang up."

I walk away leaving the confused Julie behind. What ever I'm doing I feel like it's the right thing. I can worry about what to do after this movie.