Chapter two (Something wrong)

The Gasters prepared for the journey, packing a few things in a small bag for each of them incase they ended up somewhere where those things would not be available to them. They all stood in a circle, Wing-Ding had already briefed them on what they had to do. Swap sighed nervously "h-hey guys.....no matter what happens we'll still stick together right. We're kind of like a family now and...." he paused. "Of course Swap, no Gaster left behind" Stars answered. They all nodded "That's right" WD added. Swap looked over to B "you sure about this B? We could always wait." B smiled softly "I'll be fine Swap, we'll all be fine...I have a feeling. Swap smiled back, although B couldn't see it. "Right" Swap said reassuringly. They all stretched out their arms in front of them and began going threw the steps one by one to open the portal.

They had to take it slow, one mistake and who know what would happen. the ground around them lit up and a large colorful portal opened up in the center of their ring. "It's working, keep going" WD grunted. The portal began to grow in size and the bigger it grew the brighter it glowed. Everything seemed to be going to plan when the portal began to suddenly become unstable. It went from different colors to pure white and the shape became distorted rather than a round symmetrical circle but it was to late to turn back now. The portal grew more and more unstable until the entire structure of the portal completely collapsed into itself there was a dead silence...............
They stared at where the portal used to be, WD was about to say something when all of a sudden there was a huge flash of light and a loud BOOM!!

Wing-Ding was the first to regain consciousness he rubbed his eyes that burned from the intensity of the blast and slowly managed to sit up. After a while his vision cleared and he looked around him to see a new colorful world and his fellow Gasters unconscious. He gasped and crawled up to the gaster closest to him. "Swap!? Swap can you hear me?" WD exclaimed, fear laced in his voice. Swap groaned and sat up, "Wing-Ding? W-what happened, where are we?" He asked sleepily. "I'm not entirely sure just yet, but one things for sure....we're out." He answered. Swap's eyes just as WD hurt badly and he felt slightly dizzy but other that that he felt ok." His vision returned and he looked around at the others. " Oh goodness Fell, S-Stars, B!" He yelled concerned for his other friends. "You check on B I'll take care of Fell and Stars." WD said his tone serious yet gentle. Swap nodded and made his way over to his Blind counterpart. The other three Gasters regained consciousness one after the other. All three experienced the same side affects, dizziness and blurry vision. B was of course experiencing them on a more painful level. Nothing to serious but it did take longer for the headache to fade, (and he's already blind sooooo). Eventually all three recovered. "You ok B?" Swap asked, "I'm better now, did we make it out?" He asked. "Yep!" Swap replied his voice full of joy and relief. "Where are we anyway?" Fell grumbled rubbing his head. "I'm not sure....." WD started but stopped when he turned around and. noticed a gigantic colorful structure not to far away. "What in the ****ing hell is that thing?!" Fell exclaimed. Swap walked up to Fell smacking him on the back off the head "Language Fell~" he said sweetly but his eyes basically said (curse again and I'll cut your tongue out). Fell grumbled something incoherently under his breath. "Hmmm I don't know but it's probably our best bet to finding out where we are......" Stars stated in wonder. The Gasters had a feeling that this world was nothing like any of theirs so.....where were they?