Chapter 22

Now that Dan was slowly approaching the small coffee shop on the outskirts of the park, a flood of emotions came over him. Suddenly dan felt nervous to go to the coffee shop mainly because of what had happened the other night. Dan had officially come out to Phil. Dan was officially Gay. Thoughts raced through The brown haired boys head, he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind as he reached the coffee shop. Just as dan was turning the handle, he felt very ill and could feel himself going pale, he brushed it off and proceeded to enter the small shop.

Phil could see the younger male approach the coffee shop, he took a deep breath before going to welcome the brown haired boy. Phil glanced at Dan and noticed that he looked severely pale but put it to the back of his mind as he opened the door for the younger boy. ''Good Afternoon Philly'' Dan winked playfully, Phil chuckled, a small smile creeping onto his face, ''Good afternoon to you too.'' The older, black haired male replied. ''Shall we go sit?'' Phil suggested. ''Sure!'' The younger male Beamed

After the two sat down, dan spoke, ''I don't feel too good, I'll be right back Phil'' the younger boy mumbled, dan let out a sigh and proceeded to the small bathroom at the other end of the cozy coffee shop.

As Dan rushed into the bathroom, Phil groaned, he ran his fingers through his freshly-washed-Jet-black hair then waited for the brown haired boy to return.

25 minutes later, Phil was starting to get concerned about his friend. He decided to check the small bathroom to make sure Dan was okay.

*****DANS POV*****

I rushed into the bathroom and bolted to the nearest stall, as I was throwing up I felt very light headed, I felt my head hit against the cold tiles then everything went black...

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi! soz this chapter was short I still don't know where this book is going and IDK what to do with it but I have an idea now kinda...

yeh this was only 350 words, I apologize for this is only 350 words but yeh IDK what to do so yeh