Up and at em

Cynthia:

"Shane turn the football off now" I shouted, my throat hoarse and sore from the breathing tube.

He smirked and winked at me rubbing soothing circles on the back of my palm.

"Princess please." He whimpered.

"I swear down you better turn it off otherwise I will do something I will regret...." I whispered.

He quickly switched the channel over and looked back at me. He was so god darn cute but that stubble needed to go. He didnt suit it at all. I reached towards his chin and felt the hair prick me.

"Shane you need to shave that."

"Who says I want to? I think it rather suits me." He chuckled striking a pose.

"Hunny, it makes you look old... very old."
He turned to me with a glint in his eyes.
"You don't exactly look or smell the best princess ."
I glared at him my fist clenching. Then I realised soemthing.. my pups.
"Shane where's my pups ?? Where's tana ?"
Shane looked at me a smile gracing his lips as his eyes glazed over. All of a sudden daisy and Jacob burst into the room holding Mayra and Brandon and tana ran up behind them and jumped up onto Shane's knee.

Daisy walked over to me and sat down on a hospital chair. She was holding my beautiful baby girl.
"Daisy pass her here ." She passed Mayra to me and I held her looking down into her beautiful little brown eyes.
"Hello my little princess." I smiled down at her and she smiled back and giggled. Warmth flooded through my body as I smiled, beamed.
Then Brandon was passed to me as I passed Mayra to Shane.
Brandon grabbed my finger and held onto my finger as he babbled. He already looked so big . Already trying to talk and only a few weeks old.
I saw tana in the corner of my eye. She tried to keep herself together but a single tear slipped down her cheek.
"Tana sweetheart come here" she looked at Shane and back at me before carefully getting on the bed and wrapping her arms around me. I quickly passed Brandon to Daisy and gave tana a hug back as she sobbed.
"I'm fine it's fine we are going to be okay sweetheart ." I mumbled into her hair.
"I thought that you wasn't coming back." She sobbed. I soothed her stroking her hair before pulling out of the hug and wiping her tears.

"I wouldn't ever leave you sweetie. " I replied placing a kiss on her temple. I turned to Shane who looked at me and tana and said " when can I be discharged ?"
He shook his head smirking.
" not today princess."
I sighed.
" I don't want to stay here alone Shane." I mumbled as I recalled everything that had happened over this year. My eyes welled up as I started to shake. Daisy grabbed  the baby's and tana and walked out of The room.
I let out a sob as the built up pain and anger washed over me in waves. I could feel the magic coursing through my veins, through my sobs. The electrical currents floated through the room as I let my tears fall.
I felt Shane wrap his arms around me supporting my fragile body as I broke down. I melted into his arms.
He tried to comfort me but my mind was far gone. I was back being tortured, I could feel the pain all over again. The burning crippling pain that wouldn't stop.
I let out an in humane scream.  The barricade between reality and fantasy broke . I could see my mother floating towards me. She softly stroked my hair and then everything went dark.

Shane:
She passed out in my arms screaming , tears streaming down her face. I had already mind-linked the doctor, he barged in seconds later with some nurses. Cynthia was so warm , she was sweating heating up. I quickly lay her head on the end and grabbed a towel from the side. Using the sink in the room I ran the cold tap and placed the cold towel on her head.
The doctors and nurses bustled around her checking her blood pressure and taking blood tests as they went along.
This carries on for about 10 minutes until her heart rate went down and her blood pressure levelled out.
"Alpha a word please." The doctor collered me I over.

" this is quite normal for wolves who have experienced a tremendous amount of trauma. This may be permanent, it's hard to tell at this moment. There are treatments possible to help but it isn't a guarantee that they will work."
I tried to process all the words. My heart shattering at the thought of Cynthia going through this again. Collecting myself i looked at the doctor.
" what treatment is available? Will she have to stay in the hospital for now ?"
" alpha there's a few treatments available for the trauma but  we have to assess her when she wakes up to see which treatment she could undertake. As for staying in the hospital it's highly likely she will be in for a very long time.. unless you think it best she be at home. It would be easy to set up a room for her to stay in for now so that she can have her treatment."

I considered this for a moment and nodded my head.
" she's coming home with me."

**********************
I updated sorry for not updating in so long thank you for everyone who has supported me ❤

Comment vote and follow 💖